Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Requesting swatches of the new spring shades of Stila liquid lipstick (Perla, Angelo, Biscotti, etc). Anyone seen them yet?

I'm going to try my luck with a swatch. Do any of you by any chance own the lipstick Smashbox Grunge? The swatches I've found online look totally different from one another. I would like to see it swatched. Sephora doesn't carry it and it seems they only sell it directly online so there is no way to try it.

Thanks!!!!

Nectar-Sunkissed-swatch.jpg

Close dupe. This is the description for sunkissed.. 

The brand is called Silk Naturals. And is supposed to be a dupe for Too Faced Sweet Peach Nectar shadow. Considering the description, I would love to try this out. What do you guys think?

Sunkissed is a light golden peach with a muted shimmer finish.  It's a gorgeous lid, or deeper highlight color.  In comparison it's lighter than Cloudberry.  You'll love our 100% natural ultra-pigmented vegan formula.

Dare to compare this with Too Faced Nectar from the Sweet Peach Palette.  It's every bit as gorgeous, but made without fragrance, talc, binders, bismuth oxychloride, or preservatives.  

Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica Also contains : Iron Oxides

You'll receive 3/4 teaspoon in a 5-gram sifter jar.  Vegan & Gluten-Free

Additional Info Color Family Finish Depth Shimmer Scale Original Collection Opacity Vegan Gluten Free

Pink Peach Red
Matte
2 (1=white, 6=black)
4 (0=Matte 5=Glitter)
Spring 2016
4 (0=Sheer 5=Opaque)
Yes

Yes

Cross posting from Charlotte Tilbury thread. Can someone preferably medium skin tone post the swatches of CT lipstick in Very Victoria and her Moon beach stick? Thanks!

Does anyone by chance have the Bobbi Brown highlighting powder in 'Opal Glow'? I have my eye on the set in the sale section if it makes it to SOS. 

Swatches of Armani Lip Magnets in #503, 504, 505, 506.    Sephora please restock 503 and 504 so I can complete my collection? 😄

IMG_3929.JPG

Can someone post a swatch of Jouer Brique pleas?

@dioraddict I was at Nordstrom today and swatched it.  The warm is lovely, but I'm a sucker for these sorts of shades.  The darker color I had to swipe on my wrist twice, but it's not bad.  The blush duo is lovely.  The lipsticks don't look like they'd be the best shades for me (too pink?) but they're pretty.  I put this here so if other people want to see...it isn't lost in the thread.

Lancome holiday warm purchase with purchase.

lancome.jpg

Lip magnet in 505 is back in stock for anyone that was wanting it.

Did anyone get the Lancome Parisian Holiday Case in Warm? I am wondering about the Eyeshadow palette quality? Can you swatch it please? TIA 🙂

Hi ladies, does anyone have Dior Diorific in Fascinante from 2015 Holiday collection? I desperately need to find a dupe, but there is not much on the internet. Would really appreciate any tips or suggestions!! 😭😭😭

Does anyone own UD's Junkie lipstick? I'm debating getting it for a Halloween costume, but some of the pictures I find it looks too bright and in others it looks perfect.

My friend snagged the new Too Faced Melted Matte in Candy CCane and I wanted to see it next to Kat Von D Studded Kiss Bachelorette and Too Faced Melted Matte Bend and Snap. It's very similar to Bachelorette! I want to swatch it against the liquid KVD Bachelorette but I don't own it (yet) lol. IMG_1183.JPG

Would anyone have a dupe for Bite Beauty Butter Cream Lipstick in Moka? It's my fav color and I can't seem to find anything online 😕 I'd really appreciate it! 🙂 

Swatches of Telluride and Afternoon Glow by Bobbi Brown. I posted this in the BB thread so thought I might as well post it here too 😃

bobbi brown.png

Could anyone swatch Makeup Monster liquid lipstick in Terracotta next to ABH in Ashton or Bite in Molasses?

wow the hype for Tarte shape tape concealer is unreal! I definitely want to try it but I have to select a shade online

can someone swatch medium light-medium or tan next to benefit erase paste in deep or Maybelline fit me concealer in sand? Or just swatches of the Tarte shape tape alone would be helpful too

thanks in advance!

Looking for swatch of Tarte blush "Dazzled"

image.jpeg

The Power of Makeup Too Faced & Nikkie Tutorials 

Does anyone have some comparison swatches for the Nars RCC in Vanilla? I love the shade, but kind of want to try something new. Maybe the KVD concealer or the Smashbox Studio Skin 24hr Waterproof. Or anything else, I'm not picky so long as I can find the right shade. 😛

Rose Gold comparison swatches

IMG_4019.JPG

Left to Right: 

- Becca Rose Gold Highlighter

- NARS Rigel

- NARS Himalia

- Mix of Becca Champagne Pop and Blushed Copper highlighters (more CP than BC - closest Rigel dupe I have)

- Loreal Amber Rush

- NARS Hammamet rose shade

testing