From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78273 Members
  • 6724 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Titian06 Thank you very much! I had fun playing with makeup today. ...read more
@Titian06 Thank you very much! I had fun playing with makeup today.
Recent images from this conversation
Waterproof makeup remover
|
Re: Waterproof makeup remover
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @maryadams20 yikes, I hope it comes back soon I am running low on it ...read more
@maryadams20 yikes, I hope it comes back soon I am running low on it
Is the charlotte tilbury flawless filter worth the money
|
Re: Is the charlotte tilbury flawless filter worth the money
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Josie1235 @I love it and think it is. ...read more
@Josie1235 @I love it and think it is.
Empties - V2
|
Re: Empties - V2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CookieGirl1 thank you! Not terrible but just meh  ...read more
@CookieGirl1 thank you! Not terrible but just meh 😑
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: The DM liner is a good one. @jaaayp @danielledanielle has worn it in several of her looks; she let me know about it when I asked w ...read more
The DM liner is a good one. @jaaayp @danielledanielle has worn it in several of her looks; she let me know about it when I asked what she used. Now I just need to practice, practice, practice until my line looks as clean and tight as both of yours! 😍😍
Talc free powder recommendations
|
Re: Talc free powder recommendations
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Inccc Ami Colé Skin Melt Talc-Free Loose Setting Powder Deep / Medium, it gets a little messy with a brush, but good with a puff ...read more
@Inccc Ami Colé Skin Melt Talc-Free Loose Setting Powder Deep / Medium, it gets a little messy with a brush, but good with a puff
New Post in Makeup Is Life
How do I remove sticky reside from Sephora Makeup brushes
I have a full set of Sephora makeup brushes with travel case. The handles are all black. Over time the handles are sticky and man ...read more
I have a full set of Sephora makeup brushes with travel case. The handles are all black. Over time the handles are sticky and many have stuck inside the travel bag sleeves. There also brushes I store in a cup because I use them frequently and those handles are sticky too. Please advise.
Kaja blush alternative
|
Re: Kaja blush alternative
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you! I’ll check these out! 🙂
Thank you! I’ll check these out! 🙂
Rare Beauty Makeup
|
Re: Rare Beauty Makeup
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: @jkjumps123, totally good question to ask! Here are some products that I would recommend to a tween/teen:Rare Beauty by Selena Gom ...read more
@jkjumps123, totally good question to ask! Here are some products that I would recommend to a tween/teen:Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Illuminating Primer- Always An Optimist Collection 0.94 oz/ 28 mL Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Hope Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Find Comfort Pouch Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Perfect Strokes Universal Volumizing Mascara Black Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Discovery Eyeshadow Palette Remember to ask someone at Sephora if you have any questions!
Summer Beauty Help!
|
Re: Summer Beauty Help!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: There is plenty of products out there! Here are a few:Saie Mini Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter Starglow, #Benefit Co ...read more
There is plenty of products out there! Here are a few:Saie Mini Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter Starglow, #Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black, Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Hope, and Summer Fridays The Skincare Set Hope this helps out!
98,210 Posts