From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Everything Eyes

Everything Eyes

• 198656 Members
  • 7931 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Eyeshadow
|
Re: Eyeshadow
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @SketchyNurse @You could try MAC IF IT AIN'T BAROQUE ...read more
@SketchyNurse @You could try MAC IF IT AIN'T BAROQUE
New Post in Everything Eyes
How do I stop bad under eye creasing and separation?
I moisturize, prime, blend my concealer correctly, don’t use foundation, use powder to set and still have problems with my under e ...read more
I moisturize, prime, blend my concealer correctly, don’t use foundation, use powder to set and still have problems with my under eye creasing and separating after about 15 minutes. What should I do? Moisturizer- I moisturize my face with La Roche Posay and also add Aquaphor under my eyes to ensure moisture Primer- elf power grip primer(hyaluronic acid version) Concealer- #Too Faced Born This Way Concealer Powder- #Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent I have also tried using a pressed powder first the one from Maybelline but it just made me look dry. Any product recommendations would be helpful! (Before anyone says this I understand the natural under eye creases but these aren’t natural and my concealer and powder will just cake up and sit between my lines)
Dark circles
|
Re: Dark circles
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Macky83 A lot of dark circles are genetic and no cream is going to make them go away. I find a cosmetic solution that can keep a ...read more
@Macky83 A lot of dark circles are genetic and no cream is going to make them go away. I find a cosmetic solution that can keep a lot of people happy are peach colour correctors. I'd strongly suggest going in store to speak with a sales rep to walk you through a few different formulas and shades though. It can be a bit of trial and error to find the right shade for you.
💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈
|
Re: 💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you   I love this color so much, it's so fun! @lmaster ...read more
Thank you 🙏 😊 I love this color so much, it's so fun! @lmaster
Recent images from this conversation
Tubing mascara plus add waterproof?
|
Re: Tubing mascara plus add waterproof?
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @CattyTammy unfortunately because of the ingredients that go into a tubing mascara they can only be water resistant ...read more
@CattyTammy unfortunately because of the ingredients that go into a tubing mascara they can only be water resistant
100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
|
Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Love this @Samtian
Love this @Samtian
Recent images from this conversation
Tightline Pencil Recommendation
Is there really a product that will stay on my tightline? Using Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof. As soon as I apply it -- which, as yo ...read more
Is there really a product that will stay on my tightline? Using Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof. As soon as I apply it -- which, as you know, isn't easy -- it has dissovled. What do I use to make it stay? Or is it a mug's game and nothing really works? (Google search: Best for Tightlining: Laura Mercier Caviar Tightline Eyeliner) Anyone experience?
Eye makeup remover
|
Re: Eye makeup remover
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @JennORN Farmacy Mini Clearly Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 1.7 oz/ 50 mL or Caudalie Vinoclean Makeup Removing Cleansing O ...read more
@JennORN Farmacy Mini Clearly Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 1.7 oz/ 50 mL or Caudalie Vinoclean Makeup Removing Cleansing Oil 5.0 oz/ 150 mL
Eyeliner recommendations
|
Re: Eyeliner recommendations
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @bluebubblee stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner ...read more
@bluebubblee stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
50 +
Hello, just wanted to know if there are any 50 year old women out there with tips
Hello, just wanted to know if there are any 50 year old women out there with tips
73,075 Posts