From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78424 Members
  • 6785 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu @I’m currently juggles between Tower 28 Beauty Sculptino™ Soft Matte Cream Contour + Bronzer Hammer (which I have almos ...read more
@CynthieLu @I’m currently juggles between Tower 28 Beauty Sculptino™ Soft Matte Cream Contour + Bronzer Hammer (which I have almost completely panned), my wife’s Smashbox Cali Contour Face Palette, or a trio palette I picked up from Mumuso (it’s just contour tho, so I add bronzer from my other options)
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Damaged product
SpoilerAnd also no hate to the product I do love it and it smells amazing. I just want to see if I can replace what has happened t ...read more
SpoilerAnd also no hate to the product I do love it and it smells amazing. I just want to see if I can replace what has happened to it because it started ripping before I even used it when I first used it it was already ripping, but didn’t think it Would rip and I also have the online receiptAnd also no hate to the product I do love it and it smells amazing. I just want to see if I can replace what has happened to it because it started ripping before I even used it when I first used it it was already ripping, but didn’t think it Would rip and I also have the online receipt so I bought you some Fridays lip balm And after only using it a handful of times the screw the cap on started coming off and the product started leaking And I just wanted to know if I can refund the product after using it or trading it for the same product
  • image.jpg
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I didn’t think you were really biting them, @ather. Yaaay to stronger and longer nails; you’ve worked hard for them.  ...read more
I didn’t think you were really biting them, @ather. Yaaay to stronger and longer nails; you’ve worked hard for them. 👊🏼
Empties - V2
|
Re: Empties - V2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: May empties!  Ok so wow! I really used up a lot this month!   Everything was a love ❤️ my hairdresser asked what I was doing to h ...read more
May empties!  Ok so wow! I really used up a lot this month!   Everything was a love ❤️ my hairdresser asked what I was doing to have so much growth also so I think the Vegamour really works!
Ambassador Curated
THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
|
Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Lovely! Thanks for the swatches! @Titian06 ...read more
Lovely! Thanks for the swatches! @Titian06
Beauty Ice Breakers
|
Re: Beauty Ice Breakers
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp Hey my kind of classes! ...read more
@jaaayp Hey my kind of classes!
Rosy Glow Blush
Anyone have recommendations for a cream or liquid blush that would look good/work well underneath Dior's Rosy Glow blush in Rosewo ...read more
Anyone have recommendations for a cream or liquid blush that would look good/work well underneath Dior's Rosy Glow blush in Rosewood?
Concealer recommendations
Hello! I am looking for concealer recommendations. I am looking for a concealer with good under eye coverage and blemish coverage ...read more
Hello! I am looking for concealer recommendations. I am looking for a concealer with good under eye coverage and blemish coverage, I have normal to dry skin. Thx!
beginner makeup
hey guys, i’m now just beginning to get into makeup and i’m not really sure on where to start. I’m a Brown skin girly and I really ...read more
hey guys, i’m now just beginning to get into makeup and i’m not really sure on where to start. I’m a Brown skin girly and I really want to go for a black girl sun kissed/glowy type look. Do yall got a good routine that I can start on? I want it to look clean, super light, not too much product, and products that are affordable. Thank yall and let me know.
Shade Lighter than Estée Lauder 1W2 Sand
Hey There! I currently use Estee Lauder Shade 1W2 Sand. And it’s just a little too dark on me. In the sun, you can see my face is ...read more
Hey There! I currently use Estee Lauder Shade 1W2 Sand. And it’s just a little too dark on me. In the sun, you can see my face is a different shade than my neck. I really love this brand, but I think maybe I need one shade lighter. Anyone know which shade it would be? Thank you!!
99,061 Posts