From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78464 Members
  • 6802 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
Beauty Ice Breakers
|
Re: Beauty Ice Breakers
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Wow @jaaayp I have always wanted to jump on the freckles train but I’ve always been afraid to look ridiculous! I love that you re ...read more
Wow @jaaayp I have always wanted to jump on the freckles train but I’ve always been afraid to look ridiculous! I love that you really broke it down. And how amazing is it that I got my very own jaaayp tutorial on how to do the most amazing contour. And I’m sure you’re not that old like me. But I usually just throw my blush on and didn’t really pay attention to my placement but I’m definitely going to try your trick now. I love how your bronzer and contour looks so perfect!! Ok but I’m still looking for the large pores and greasy hair. Is it like a where’s Waldo? I can’t find it!!! And pffft your brows look so amazing with no product!!! 🤣
Recent images from this conversation
Haus Labs Color Fuse Blush - Lips
|
Re: Haus Labs Color Fuse Blush - Lips
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I’m not sure if you were interested in these colors, but here’s HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Color Fuse Longwear Hydrating Glassy Lip + ...read more
I’m not sure if you were interested in these colors, but here’s HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Color Fuse Longwear Hydrating Glassy Lip + Cheek Blush Balm Stick Glassy Pitaya on cheeks and lips: And HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Color Fuse Longwear Hydrating Glassy Lip + Cheek Blush Balm Stick Glassy Tangelo #tangelo on lips: These were definitely more pigmented than I thought! @megan923
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Gorgeous! So fresh and summery! Lovely highlights and I do love Flesh Fatale so much too! @Mellmars1185 ...read more
Gorgeous! So fresh and summery! Lovely highlights and I do love Flesh Fatale so much too! @Mellmars1185
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Nothing beats a fresh start @missjeanie and I agree, this is a great prompt and theme to jump into. I like the color scheme that ...read more
Nothing beats a fresh start @missjeanie and I agree, this is a great prompt and theme to jump into. I like the color scheme that I'm seeing unfold in your capsule. I'm picking up a lovely romantic rose kind of feel. 🌷 And wow, yes the Mac lip is a bold looking one. This is going to be a fun and beautiful color for you to wear. Brights for summer you say? I love that. 🤩
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Hey I’m new what product do you recommend for young skin??
Hey I’m new what product do you recommend for young skin?? Pls comment your favorite product scent or hair care in the comments or ...read more
Hey I’m new what product do you recommend for young skin?? Pls comment your favorite product scent or hair care in the comments or in the group!! 🌸🫶🏼
Green with morphe palette
  • IMG_5905.jpeg
Concealer color
I use saie slip tint shade 4.5 and am needing a concealer color. It doesn’t have to be saie brand! Thanks!!🫶🏼
I use saie slip tint shade 4.5 and am needing a concealer color. It doesn’t have to be saie brand! Thanks!!🫶🏼
THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
|
Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hi guys Happy Friday . I finally decided to open a YouTube Channel after always doing makeup as a routine hobby lol . On my channe ...read more
Hi guys Happy Friday . I finally decided to open a YouTube Channel after always doing makeup as a routine hobby lol . On my channel you’ll also find vlogs, lifestyle videos, fashion, routines, cooking + other videos about my life I invite you to Subscribe Follow and please leave a comment I'll give you a shout out with no doubt 🥰 link will be attached below . 🙏🏻‌. https://youtube.com/shorts/qjr_iLQDj6Q?si=GvV_GRztTZP95dfm
Help
|
Re: Help
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Mine is the lala cream I actually made a post on it
Mine is the lala cream I actually made a post on it
Concealer recommendations
|
Re: Concealer recommendations
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Kavannah Dior Backstage Concealer or Natasha Denona Hy-Glam Brightening & Hydrating Medium to Full Coverage Crease Proof Serum C ...read more
@Kavannah Dior Backstage Concealer or Natasha Denona Hy-Glam Brightening & Hydrating Medium to Full Coverage Crease Proof Serum Concealer Y2
99,426 Posts