From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78397 Members
  • 6772 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @caitbird, her Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Find Comfort Stop & Soothe Aromatherapy Pen 0.16 oz / 5 mL is probably my most favorite ...read more
@caitbird, her Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Find Comfort Stop & Soothe Aromatherapy Pen 0.16 oz / 5 mL is probably my most favorite product from the brand, though I have not yet picked up that beautiful bag in @danielledanielle's capsule (a matter of when, not if). It looked great when promo photos first came out but it looks ever better seeing how much danielledanielle is able to fit in it - and her thumbs up for it doesn't hurt at all! 😍 Thank you; I was playing with different lighting for the photo; it was interesting to see the different varietals of ranunculus and what they look like when they blossom. This particular one was fun to take photos with - in some lighting and angles, the flower can look, for lack of a better word, photoshopped. Except for decluttering with the weekly capsules, I have been going through phases with my decluttering - some times I'm completely onboard and just practical when it comes to what gets tossed and other times, I just stare at whatever bin is up for being sorted through and I can't bring myself to thinking about letting things go. 🤣 Doing it weekly with the capsules has helped with that latter bit. When I have the time and the mood strikes (usually influenced by a makeup capsule declutter), I'll spend an extra 10-15 minutes going through my stash to do a more extensive declutter. It's all a work in progress.
Recent images from this conversation
Ambassador Curated
THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
|
Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Swatches from Danessa Myricks Beauty Love is Love All Over Face Palette ☝️Top to bottom: Limitless, Embrace, Ally, Truth, Worthy, ...read more
Swatches from Danessa Myricks Beauty Love is Love All Over Face Palette ☝️Top to bottom: Limitless, Embrace, Ally, Truth, Worthy, Freedom👇Top to bottom: D, R, E, A, MAbove: Very cloudy day and the light from my windowBelow: Indoor lighting
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: I love the look you created, @lmaster !  The dessert looks very tasty too! 來 ...read more
I love the look you created, @lmaster ! 😍 The dessert looks very tasty too! 🤭
New Post in Makeup Is Life
This is perfect for a tan glow
  • IMG_0946.jpeg
Dupe
|
Re: Dupe
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @samtolkien Since the amount of pictures showing swatches of these lip liners are prettier much nonexistent I can’t say that thes ...read more
@samtolkien Since the amount of pictures showing swatches of these lip liners are prettier much nonexistent 😂I can’t say that these are necessarily dupes, but these are some good nude, neutral lip liners. I tried to include different tones of nudes in case one seems the closest the kendall jenner one. Nyx - nude truffleNyx - nude beige Rimmel london - cappuccino Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Kind Words Lip Liner Talented MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil Longwear Lip Liner 606 Wherever Walnut Tower 28 Beauty OneLiner Lip Liner + Eyeliner + Cheek Pencil Work Of Art Hourglass Shape & Sculpt Lip Liner Expose 1 Hourglass Shape & Sculpt Lip Liner Flaunt 2 Colourpop long lasting lippie pencil shade BFF 1 and shade BFF 2
Tiara my sales rep
Tiara my sales rep taught me a lot over the past she be generous with her time even when the store is packed she can multi task. S ...read more
Tiara my sales rep taught me a lot over the past she be generous with her time even when the store is packed she can multi task. She is the only person who could answer my questions about the LED face mask. I APPRECIATE TIARA at Sephora of Burr Ridge. Kimberly Racanelli
Peach ice 🍑 🧊
  • IMG_8007.jpeg
Make-up Newbie
This mascara has been a life time change for me! My lashes have gotten so much longer and thicker with this mascara! You don't hav ...read more
This mascara has been a life time change for me! My lashes have gotten so much longer and thicker with this mascara! You don't have to use all 3 but in my opinion it's really fun too.  Kaja mascara  
  • 1000004674.jpg
Getting makeup done
|
Re: Getting makeup done
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Sephora lipstick 🔥🔥
Sephora lipstick 🔥🔥
Incorrect Advertising for Dior GWP
Very disappointed, Lip Maximizer GWP is 2ml instead of 3ml as advertised. It’s very cute however the GWP was misleading.
Very disappointed, Lip Maximizer GWP is 2ml instead of 3ml as advertised. It’s very cute however the GWP was misleading.
98,794 Posts