From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 414158 Members
  • 15274 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Skincare Aware
hyperpigmentation
I havr hyper pigmentation around mymouth suggest me a skincare plz
I havr hyper pigmentation around mymouth suggest me a skincare plz
New Reply in Skincare Aware
help me get rid if these red pimples
|
Re: help me get rid if these red pimples
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: @amckenzie6616 You should see a dermatologist or primary care doctor, if you can. Those bumps might not be pimples or any type of ...read more
@amckenzie6616 You should see a dermatologist or primary care doctor, if you can. Those bumps might not be pimples or any type of acne at all. Since none of us here on BIC are dermatologists or medical doctors, we can’t diagnose your skin and tell you exactly how to repair it. But a doctor can. Things we suggest could end up making your skin worse since we can’t identify the root cause of those bumps.
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Skincare Aware
help me get rid of these red spots!
ive tried everything from Glycolic acid and salicylic acid and acne cleansers and idk what else i should do please help mee!!!!
ive tried everything from Glycolic acid and salicylic acid and acne cleansers and idk what else i should do please help mee!!!!
Red Spots on Skin Results 🤗 Skincare
|
Re: Red Spots on Skin Results 🤗 Skincare
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: That entire line is terrific @Southernchic99! Very happy to hear it's working out so well for you! ...read more
That entire line is terrific @Southernchic99! Very happy to hear it's working out so well for you!
NewPersonAlert
|
Re: NewPersonAlert
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @XopreppyXo @Sulwhasoo, Glow Recipe, Caudalie are great brands to look into. For makeup-Pat McGrath, Gucci, Natasha Denona, Patric ...read more
@XopreppyXo @Sulwhasoo, Glow Recipe, Caudalie are great brands to look into. For makeup-Pat McGrath, Gucci, Natasha Denona, Patrick Ta and Charlotte Tilbury.
Ambassador Curated
National SPF Day ☀️
|
Re: National SPF Day ☀️
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hi, I would definitely recommend the super goop glow screen, it protects your skin from the sun without giving a white tint becaus ...read more
Hi, I would definitely recommend the super goop glow screen, it protects your skin from the sun without giving a white tint because the sunscreen has a mild skin color to it!👍
Skin
|
Re: Skin
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Try merit minimalist stick it glides like butter and doesn't crack but you need to prep your face always before. Cleanse, tone moi ...read more
Try merit minimalist stick it glides like butter and doesn't crack but you need to prep your face always before. Cleanse, tone moisturize, sunscreen prime and go for it! I use a serum mixed with my primer and it helps too
Tower 28 SOS Skin Spray smells like chlorine/bleach
|
Re: Tower 28 SOS Skin Spray smells like chlorine/bleach
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: So funny because I was doing skincare and reading the board and came across your comment right after I sprayed my face with it and ...read more
So funny because I was doing skincare and reading the board and came across your comment right after I sprayed my face with it and it actually does
Skincare
|
Re: Skincare
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @Gretchenbbggggg my favorites are Tatcha, Sulwhasoo, Farmacy, and Herbivore ...read more
@Gretchenbbggggg my favorites are Tatcha, Sulwhasoo, Farmacy, and Herbivore
Drunk Elephant
|
Re: Drunk Elephant
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: In my case, yes. Don't get me wrong, some drunk elephant products are very helpful and are not harmful to the skin (same with glow ...read more
In my case, yes. Don't get me wrong, some drunk elephant products are very helpful and are not harmful to the skin (same with glow recipe) but lots of them are not necessary and can be harmful/damaging in a teen/tween's situation. If you are trying to follow trends and stay in the loop, bubble is a really good alternative to drunk elephant. It's also more affordable, and made by a mom with teens/tweens. For the glow recipe side of things, I love a lot of their products. There are some I would definitely avoid like the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL, Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum, and the Glow Recipe Strawberry Smooth BHA + AHA Salicylic Acid Serum, and basically anything with the word serum or chemicals included in the main label. The pink juic moisturizer is a must though. 10/10 definitely recommend.
211,413 Posts