Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

skincare for 11-14 year olds

what ares some preppy skincare and makeup that is also affordable. Skincare that is ok for 11-14 year olds.

Re: skincare for 11-14 year olds

@Bugsyyy Please be aware, anyone here recommending skincare is not a doctor or dermatologist. If someone is recommending actives like toners etc.. they are not designed for children.

For example, using some actives can cause skin sensitivity and if your not wearing sunscreen everyday * and reapplying it every few hours *  you could be damaging your skin.

At a child's age a gentle wash, moisturizer and SPF is all you need. But I'm not a doctor so don't take my word for it. 

Please play it safe and if your shopping for children or you are a child, don't jump into to skincare without doing your research and talking to your family doctor or dermatologist first. 

@Bugsyyy  the Glow Recipe Fruit Babies Bestsellers Kit , bubble, and Byoma are amazing brands for teen skin! Also very cute for the perfect aesthetic.

@Bugsyyy @I suggest checking out Clinique. The brand is hypoallergenic so it’s good for beginners and those with sensitive skin. 

The CLINIQUE Refresh in 5 Skincare and Makeup Set is a good place to start! 

You could also consider First aid Beauty as that’s pretty gentle or some basic Inkey list products! 

I would recommend glow recipe! The toner an dew drops are great for young skin! Their cleanser is also perfect for young skin as well! It is so preppy and is such a great value! Works like a charm! Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum 2.7 oz / 80 mL Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL 

Actually, the toner has highly exfoliating acids and is not really for kids, but if they’re just using like 1-2x a week or for a special occasion, then it’s fine. Few drops are ok 👍

I would recommend glow recipe fruit babies. It’s a good way to start and isn’t too expensive. Also veryyy preppyyyy!! 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing