Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Tatcha - Holy Grail?

Can we talk about how amazing Tatcha‘s skincare line is? I’ve struggled with adult acne forever, well into my 30’s, along with large pores, oily skin, and acne scars. I cannot believe the results. I started using the Tatcha The Deep Cleanse Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser , Tatcha The Texture Tonic AHA Liquid Exfoliating Treatment 5.07 oz/ 150 mL , and the Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer when I bought a set with a gift card, and was so impressed. I ran out of the Texture Tonic, and upon viewing the price tag, tried other toners. Immediately, my skin was like, “What are you doing?” And reacted accordingly. I bit the bullet and bought the full size and my skin immediately returned to its former, glorious state. What other products do you like from their line?

Re: Tatcha - Holy Grail?

@Lauren121312 it is pricey but a little goes a long way.  I try to purchase their products during the Sephora sales or when Tatcha has a great GWP.

@CorgiMommy I have not tried those products yet!! I definitely will now! Thanks!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing