Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Sunscreen

What's your favorite spf (sunscreen) here at Sephora that's good quality and a good price too? 😄

Re: Sunscreen

Any recommendations for great MINERAL sunscreens at Sephora that work well with sensitive skin and are noncomedogenic?

Probably Supergoop Glow Screen or the Unseen Sunscreen.

My fav is the Supergoop Glow Screen.

@lucythethird I am a big SuperGoop fan, I have used their Matte Screen and Unseen Sunscreen. But something changed in my skin and it started pilling. I started using OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Mineral Face Sunscreen SPF 30 1.7 oz / 50 mL and really like it. It’s a little creamier than the other ones, and has a degree of pigment, which I like. I don’t really use foundation or concealer, but I use powder blush and bronzer, plus a setting powder on my T-zone, and it plays well with all of those. 

@lucythethird I too love Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ .  If you live near a Trader Joe's they sell a similar product.  I would try both. 

A sun screen I really enjoy is Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

I've also tried Dr. Jart+ Cicapair ™ Tiger Grass Camo Drops Color Corrector SPF 35 1 oz / 30 mL and it does a really good job at masking my skins redness. (More pricey than SuperGoop thou)

I've used ones by CeraVe and Neutrogena and they did they job too and are pretty affordable.

Ps trying to find one!! 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing