From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 117781 Members
  • 3086 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Does anybody have any lipgloss recommendations?
|
Re: Does anybody have any lipgloss recommendations?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CarrotBunny Tower 28 Beauty Tower 28 x OUAI Limited Edition St. Barts Non-Sticky Lip Jelly Chill in St Barts Ami Colé Hydrating L ...read more
@CarrotBunny Tower 28 Beauty Tower 28 x OUAI Limited Edition St. Barts Non-Sticky Lip Jelly Chill in St Barts Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA PhD Hybrid Hydrating Tinted Lip Oil Tint HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Mini PhD Hybrid Hydrating Tinted Lip Oil Neutral
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu Thank you ☺️ was in need of a haircut and color for a while. ...read more
@CynthieLu Thank you ☺️ was in need of a haircut and color for a while.
Recent images from this conversation
I want to modify my orden ASAP
|
Re: I want to modify my orden 76493970666 ASAP
MOD INSIDER
Reply: @angelicameneses We have a short timeframe in which we are able to cancel orders. I will send you a PM. ...read more
@angelicameneses We have a short timeframe in which we are able to cancel orders. I will send you a PM.
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Awww! Likewise @AznAngelLiz! You are so good and disciplined with using what you have - it's inspiring and helps me to stay focuse ...read more
Awww! Likewise @AznAngelLiz! You are so good and disciplined with using what you have - it's inspiring and helps me to stay focused on my pan items as well. You pick some things that are challenging to use up and you stick with it. Powder products take a lot of time, or at least in my experience, and what? You have a trio with that Hourglass palette and then the bronzer. Woowhee! You go girl!
2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
|
Re: 2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp Yes he gets to travel lots for work! Umm I would love to go but I haven’t been home in 2 years so I think I better go hom ...read more
@jaaayp Yes he gets to travel lots for work! Umm I would love to go but I haven’t been home in 2 years so I think I better go home first. I was looking at flights today to go home in the summer. Since a closer destination was a little crazy for hotels I thought well I can go home for just a little more. But the little more was adding up fast. We will see. We splurged a lot on our Mexico vacay this December so we may just do a cheaper December vacay next year and go home. We shall see!!
Dark Spots annoying???
|
Re: Dark Spots annoying???
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: @444dari For 100% (or close to it) results, you need to see a board certified dermatologist to have your hyperpigmentation diagno ...read more
@444dari For 100% (or close to it) results, you need to see a board certified dermatologist to have your hyperpigmentation diagnosed (there are different types, and some require different treatments) and get personalized solution options. Those could include IPL or laser therapy, high strength peels, or Rx medication.
Blind Purchases
|
Re: Blind Purchases
ICON II INSIDER
Reply: Very interesting thread @CorgiMommy. Anytime I order a mystery box that is a blind purchase. I usually purchase the Beautylish Lun ...read more
Very interesting thread @CorgiMommy. Anytime I order a mystery box that is a blind purchase. I usually purchase the Beautylish Lunar New Year boxes every year. Some years I prefer the contents over other years. I have listed items in the trade thread and I have not had any issues.
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @gratefulanddead the struggle us real ...read more
@gratefulanddead the struggle us real
Vitamin c serum suggestions please
|
Re: Vitamin c serum suggestions please
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @RebeccaV2 it looks to be in airtight packaging which is good. The fruit extracts could be irritating. Also, it does not list th ...read more
@RebeccaV2 it looks to be in airtight packaging which is good. The fruit extracts could be irritating. Also, it does not list the concentration of Vitamin C. I personally would not use it. I like The INKEY List 15% Vitamin C & EGF Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL
218,601 Posts