kimchikween

Any Foreo Luna Facial Cleaner users?

I recently saw a Tanya Burr video mentioning this product.  It's awfully pricey ($139), so I'm curious if any BT-ers have this and whether they think it's worth the cost.

swfupload_5769024330274604807.jpg

Heatoyos1

Re: Any Foreo Luna Facial Cleaner users?

(0) Hearts

Yeah, that happened to DandyLionFluff and I both. We ordered ours at about the same time. 

What do you think?

Heatoyos1

[ Edited ]

So, I have been using my Foreo Luna for 3 days now. 

I prefer it over using a Clarisonic or just my hands. The Clarisonic gets funky from bacteria and you have to change the brush head, and using the Foreo Luna gives a deeper clean and is more fun to use than hands alone. 

Surprisingly, it was able to clean out the pores on my nose. (Normally, I need a fine exfoliator to do that.) And my skin is brighter-looking and softer. My skin has not started purging, either. 

I also love, looooove the anti-aging massage feature. It makes me glad that I got the regular Foreo Luna over the Foreo Luna Mini (which does not have the anti-aging feature). The massage feature feels so relaxing and luxurious. 

I have been using it twice a day, and I am getting a tiny dry spot on my chin. So I think I need to start moisturizing immediately afterward. If I still get dry spots, then I will only use at night to get a deeper clean/remove all of my makeup. I could also only use the Clarisonic once a day because I would get dry patches. I find the Clarisonic sensitive brush head to be more abrasive than my Foreo Luna for normal/sensitive skin.

Anyway, I am so glad I got my Foreo Luna over a Clarisonic, and I hope that Sephora sells Foreo Luna one day!

kimchikween

Awesome!  Thanks for the info!  I got a Clarisonic for free but am still eyeing the Foreo Luna.  Maybe a post-Christmas gift for myself :smileywink:

Heatoyos1

(0) Hearts

The Foreo code for 35% off is Z1RSz5. It's good until 12/31/13. 

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Alas - that code says only valid for the UK

Heatoyos1

(0) Hearts

That's weird. I am in the US, and that code worked for me.

Heatoyos1

[ Edited ]

I just bought myself a Foreo Luna for normal/sensitive skin for my birthday/Christmas present. (It was $129 after the $70 discount.) I really want to get my skin into better shape for the new year.

It was kind of weird ordering it off of the Foreo website, though. It only asked for my shipping address and phone number, but not the billing address and billing phone number... Don't companies need the billing information to verify the payment and make sure it's not fraudulent?

There was no option to enter a separate billing than shipping address. All it asked or cared about was the shipping info. 

I've placed many online orders, and once worked at a call center for an online retailer, and billing information was always required. Should I be worried? I knew that I should have checked out using Paypal...

CharliefromNY

(0) Hearts

How did you get a coupon for $70 off?  And do you know if it's still available?  Thanks!!

Heatoyos1

(0) Hearts

I found it online, but it expired on New Year's Eve. 

However, I would almost recommend purchasing it from the Sephora website because of their fantastic return policy. 

DandyLionFluff

(0) Hearts

Just got an e-mail stating that they would be shipping within the next 5 days.

Heatoyos1

(0) Hearts

Me, too. I live in California, but don't know where their shipping facility is located. Hopefully we get our devices in time for Christmas!

DandyLionFluff

I checked out using PayPal.  I agree that the site didn't require a lot of info.  I have been researching the Foreao Luna since you first posted about it in an earlier thread.  A lot of bloggers have done reviews about the product so I think the site is legit.

Heatoyos1

Yeah, I also read lots of reviews, so I'm pretty sure it's legit, but it was just sort of weird. I thought it was going to take me to another page to add the billing information, but nope, it just confirmed my payment. Aw well. 

Askderm.com had a better return policy (I think they have a one month return policy rather than Foreo's no-returns-unless-defective policy), but that $70 discount pushed me to buy it from Foreo directly. 

Heatoyos1

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

And I believe that we will receive our Foreo Lunas in time for Christmas. *Fingers crossed*

Calliehoran

Hi! If anyone is planning on purchasing on the Foreo website I have a code for 35% off. It is z1rsz5. And Sephora PLEASE start carrying Foreo products!!

DandyLionFluff

Calliehoran,

thank you, Thank you for the code.  You just saved me $70

EllieyJelly

(0) Hearts

I just purchased it last week through bzz agent for only $39 dollars. It's not here yet but I'm excited ^_^

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

How did you get it from there?

jannerz

(0) Hearts

I bought the Foreao Luna for Combination skin last week, and have been using it for a few days. It definitely gives your skin a really good cleaning. I bought the clarisonic initially and when I used it too much it irritated by skin and caused bumpy itchy dry rashes to appear. If you are going with the clarisonic, definitely only use it a few times a week to start. The Mia helped with my oily skin better than the Luna so far. However I like that the Luna does not require replacement brush heads, and you can use it up to 300 times before needing to recharge it. The Mia is also much heavier where as the Luna fits perfectly in my palm and is very light weight. I'm hoping that over  time the Luna will help more with my oily skin. So far I really like the Luna.

Panda168

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I bought the mini in that hot pink color above. It's SUPER cute. It'll be cheaper, in the long run, than clarisonic.... I am pretty sure someone else mentioned that below. My face felt cleaner than when I washed my face with just my hands. It's sooo soft and cute. 

I wanted to also add I picked this over the clarisonic because I have gentle skin and was concerned about potentially over exfoliating my skin.

The regular Luna is supposed to have an anti aging side and comes with a full charger, which plugs into the wall. The mini only comes with a usb charger, which you can plug into you pc or if you have an Ipod/Iphone adapter you can plug the Luna charger in. 

The Foreo Luna is $199 and the Luna Mini is $139. 

Simplyfriday

Just used it for the first time. Too early to say much, but I can tell you that lots of icky stuff that had been under my skin came out!  I can see already that this might just be amazing. Easy to use. Anti aging part felt really nice. My cream usually just sits on my skin and it feel like it absorbed instead. Hope it is not just sitting on the device instead, but I checked it and it didn't seem like it. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 103 replies
  • 63 hearts
  • 55 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • pixyfaygo
    • aviscardi
    • sleepiness9
    • ChicDabbler