Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Tags:

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

The lippie is gorgeous!! @heartsmyface 

@lmaster  Thanks.  It’s got a nice line filling effect and I love the non sticky shine!! 

@heartsmyface I ALWAYS have to look at what lippie you're wearing because you make all of them look fabulous.  BTW, I love your hair!

@CookieGirl1  Why thank you!!!! I’m kinda picky with lippies lately and have noticed I’ve been gravitating toward orange browns with very nearly all my newer lipsticks and glosses.  
And thank you again!  I have FINALLY grown out the shorter layers of the mullet!  No regrets but mullets are a journey to grow out.  

@heartsmyface So pretty and sultry.

@heartsmyface I LOVE the eye look. You defined your eyes so subtly but the effect is stunning. 

@makeitup305  thank you so much!  It’s mostly dark brown along the outer corners and then I added the thinnest amount of black to make it more intense without overpowering my eyes. 

@heartsmyface gorgeous plus your poses are on point.

@CorgiMommy  Thanks!  I was really feeling my look today:) 

I think I need a blush class from you @heartsmyface ! This look is so pretty. 😍

@Sunnysmom   Thank you!  I’m trying to think of how to explain what I did.  I used a sparse density longer bristled brush (so it bends very freely) and brushed the blush lightly down and outward from the bridge of my nose and off the high points of my cheeks.  Does that make sense to read? 

It does thank you @heartsmyface . 😊  I am never sure I’m using the correct brush plus I’ve gotten some roundness to my cheeks ! Ugh. Lol. 

20240505_180036.jpg

Eyes- Klavuu eyeshadow in Glam Brown with a Chanel blush (from the blush quad from a while back) & VB Mascara 

Face- L'Oreal Serum Foundation, Tower 28 Concealer, Chanel blush quad, Judydoll contour palette, TF Gold Dust Bronzer, and Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 012 Pearly 
Lips- Clinque Black Honey

@danielledanielle @Sunnysmom I caved this weekend with the 5x on luxe brands and 2x for my birthday and picked up the Dior Maximizers in Pearly and Pink. Pearly is very sparkly compared to the other shades I own. It is most noticeable in sunlight but even still I don't think it looks very glittery. The pearl is very fine. I doubt anyone would think you look like you're going clubbing or to a music festival if you wore it. It's just maybe not as flattering as other shades.

Spoiler
20240505_180020.jpg20240505_180158.jpg
I forgot to take one in direct sunlight, but you can see the pearly effect mostly in the one where the light is hitting my cheek directly, though it's through a tinted window.

@makeitup305  so pretty!! And the lighting is gorgeous! 

@ather I caught it at just the right time lol 

Oooh, thanks for the tag and swatch @makeitup305 .  You look gorgeous!  I think I can hold off...Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 017 Nude has that same glow effect on me, and I can always amp it up with Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil How Many Carats?! if needed, although I would probably go warmer.

@danielledanielle yes, definitely. I never picked up the Fenty but I think it probably gives that very brightening, sparkly effect just as well. 

@makeitup305 lovely 

thank you @CorgiMommy 

Oooh this is lovely 😍 @makeitup305 I love the shimmery glisten from Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 012 Pearly It's so beautiful.

@CynthieLu me too. I think it might not be for everyone but I'm really loving it. 

1 Reply
testing