Nicrohr

About to spend serious $ on Perricone - Best GWP/Where to Buy?

[ Edited ]

So I'm going to get three or four products from Perricone soon, for me this is a rather large purchase (like $350-450?).  Trying to decide WHERE to get these, probably online.  

Sub-D, Body Plasma, and Chloro Plasma (also possibly Blue Plasma).

I am crossing my fingers for an awesome GWP like a mixed bag or something from a lesser known online shop?  With luxury items in it from brands I don't see all the time?

That's my ideal world.

Any good GWP going lately?

weeeeweeeeeee

Re: About to spend serious $ on Perricone - Best GWP/Where to Buy?

(0) Hearts

Blush or Dermstore (2 shopping choices one basket) is offering a Face Finishing Moisturizer as a GWP for $100 spent on Perricone.

beauty4ashes

I've been using PERRICONE MD Acyl-Glutathione for about 5 years now. I order it from the company. It's auto-ship for every other month. When you buy auto-ship (2 Options:smileysurprised:nce a month/every-other-month) I got it when they offered a gift with each shipment. I get travel size Face Finishing Moisturizer, Nutritive Cleanser, Cold Plasma Face.

There is something about buying skin care products everyone should understand especially if they're expensive & have specific claims. 99.9% of the time, it takes LONGER to see results the "studies" state.

You really have to understand your skin very well because skin turnover is different for everyone. If I had only gone by the control test group results, I'd not be still using Acyl-Glutathione. I didn't notice any changes for over 6 months of continuous use. I also used Cold Plasma-D for my neck but didn't see results after a year.

After about a year, I finally noticed changes. I can see the changes in photographs plus as much as I obsessed for YEARS on my smile lines, forehead creases, I would know if the product didn't work for me. 

To get the BEST results, I highly recommend gentle exfoliation regularly to encourage faster skin turn over. And, you really need to give the products at least a good 6 months of continuous use to see whether they work for you or not.

I wish I had taken controlled photo's every month so I could have examples. Every so often, I'll give my Perricone products a short break & use something else for a while then go back to my products. My skincare routine is the same, I just use different products.

mlmac

(0) Hearts

Have you ordered yet! I was just doing a little Perricone MD research and came across a GWP at one place!

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

No I haven't ordered yet! :smileyvery-happy:

quixotic

I buy a lot of my Perricone directly from the Perricone MD website.  They've got some great value sets that I haven't seen elsewhere, and you always get a deluxe mini sample when you spend $150 or more.

Nicrohr

I thought about that! Thanks!

So far it won't let me add Sub-D to my basket you have to sign up for a recurring subscription delivery only, apparently you can't just buy it on the site :smileysad:.

quixotic

[ Edited ]

I'm so sorry about that, that is definitely new!  I ordered some 2 weeks ago without having to do the subscription.  If you want to try the sub-D before forking over for the full-size, it is in the Science of Cold Plasma set available on Sephora.  The set has Blue Plasma (1 oz), Cold Plasma (0.5 oz), Cold Plasma Eye  (0.25 oz) and the Sub-D (1 oz) - and they're all convenient travel sizes.

Nicrohr

Oh no need to apologize, I appreciate your coming to give suggestions, even if I couldn't get that one to work lol. :smileyvery-happy:

You're right this set does look great!  I was trying for a big GWP somewhere other than Sephora but since that didn't work out... the set may be my best bet.

dahlianoir

Yay Perricone. <3 Sorry I have nothing to add other than encouragement for purchasing these products. 

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

lol thank you!  I tried cold plasma and it got me hooked...

MlleCC

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I couldn't find any GWP with luxury brands only. :smileysad:  Beauty[dot]com is offering a GWP bag filled with samples from mid-range brands with a purchase of $150 or more.  Neiman Marcus is offering a GWP bag with fragrance samples with a purchase of $100 or more.  Dermstore is offering a Face Finishing Moisturizer with a $100 or more Perricone purchase.  Skinstore is offering a High Potency Evening Repair with a $150 or more Perricone purchase.  If you don't find any better GWP, maybe you can break your order up to get the GWPs from each of these places?  Good luck with your search!  :smileyhappy:

DTalksAll

plus, if you add the perricone to your favorites list on Dermstore & shop from there you get 10% off, the GWP & whatever full size mystery freebie they decide to throw in. 

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

Can you stack promos at Dermstore?  It looks like I can't use the reminder code for 10% off Favorites PLUS get the "MOTHERS" GWP.

DTalksAll

I meant the Perricone GWP, the Face Finishing Moisturizer. I know they throw freebies in with orders, I didn't see the Mothers GWP, but no, I don't think you can stack them. But try calling them, you never know :smileywink: 

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

P.S. and the bag from Beauty.com totally acceptable! But I already got it. lol

mlmac

oh I just read this! :smileyhappy: I think you're really going to like the chloro plasma! I love mine!

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

Oh yay!  Now to find a place that actually CARRIES it in stock!!!

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

Thanks for your research - yes this is what I found too!  But I hadn't seen skinstore...

Your idea to break it up is probably what I should do! :smileyvery-happy:

Then it also occurred to me that I think I have 5x points at Ulta right now.... that might be worth it.

Thank you thank you!

love2shop42

Skinstore, use cse20 code for 20 percent off, save yourself some $$$.

Nicrohr

That might be worth it on such a large dollar amount!  I usually go with GWP over saving say $5-15, but in this case this is good advice...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 27 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • quixotic
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • mlmac
    • aleishamaxime
    • Kiki1517