Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Skincare for Oily Skin

I am 21 and i’ve had extremely oily skin for as long as I can remember. No matter what face wash, moisturizer, or treatments, I use, nothing helps.

My current skincare routine is:
- Panoxyl face wash in the AM
- Paula’s choice BHA, after my patting my face dry from the face wash (applied with cotton round)
- Glossier oil control moisturizer (pea sized amount)

Throughout the day i constantly have to use oil blotting sheets to get rid of the grease on my face. My skin feels so slick all the time and i can’t seem to find a routine or combination of products to work for me. Please help!

Re: Skincare for Oily Skin

Try layering your moisturizers- Sometimes when we have oily skin, we shy away from too much moisture- thinking it just adds to the oil production, but in reality sometimes shying away from moisturizing has the opposite effect! 

After cleansing and toning I started using The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum , then my moisturizer and then putting a light moisturizing sunscreen on top! It has definitely made a difference for me!

My 21 year old son likes Skinfix Skin Barrier+ Pore Refining Refillable Gel Cream with Niacinamide . It’s a lightweight gel that doesn’t exacerbate acne.

IMG_3358.jpeg

 this is what I’m using for about two years and it works for me, I’ve been struggled with extreme oily skin and still but this help me to not breakout 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_3358.jpeg
testing