From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Besides Beauty

Besides Beauty

• 36708 Members
  • 1218 Conversations
  • 231 Photos

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
|
Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @Samtian It’s baaaad. Like Morbius bad (I couldn’t finish that one). My boyfriend and I hate watched it together. I’m a diehard Ma ...read more
@Samtian It’s baaaad. Like Morbius bad (I couldn’t finish that one). My boyfriend and I hate watched it together. I’m a diehard Marvel fan but Sony just misses the mark more often than not. They need to stick to animated movies like Across the Spiderverse.
Recent images from this conversation
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: "Can you please be quiet so I can get my beauty sleep? Can't you see I'm getting bags under my eyes? Have you EVER seen a cat with ...read more
"Can you please be quiet so I can get my beauty sleep? Can't you see I'm getting bags under my eyes? Have you EVER seen a cat with bags under the eyes?? Thanks 😴" @danielledanielle   
🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈
|
Re: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so so much @Samtian ♥️ ...read more
Thank you so so much @Samtian 😘♥️
Non-Beauty Hauls May 2024
|
Re: Non-Beauty Hauls May 2024
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Dry Goods Over priced, but a good heavy T shirt material. Looks better on...has some shape so it's not like a sack. Very 90s. ...read more
Dry Goods Over priced, but a good heavy T shirt material. Looks better on...has some shape so it's not like a sack. Very 90s. Bought it for a night out...I know it looks a little low class but that's the kind of night we had planned. Fits like a glove and is forgiving. $40 was a decent price. DSW I Wasn't looking for new sneakers, but here we are. They're bit chunkier than I wanted but super comfortable. The last pair I bought was 2 years ago, so I don't feel bad. My husband sd I should get another pair since I like them so much. I'm sure I will.
New Post in Besides Beauty
Redeem
How do i redeem the buy 35$ get 35$
How do i redeem the buy 35$ get 35$
Nature Walks and The Beautiful Outdoors photos 🌿🌷🏞
|
Re: Nature Walks and The Beautiful Outdoors photos 🌿🌷🏞
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you @CorgiMommy. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful weekend weather wise.  We really lucked out. Last year at this ...read more
Thank you @CorgiMommy. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful weekend weather wise. 💙 We really lucked out. Last year at this time it was completely rained out.
My Hedgehog Anara she’s 1 yr old
|
Re: My Hedgehog Anara she’s 1 yr old
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @HedgehogAnara oh my goodness, she's adorable! I love her!  feel free to post pics of Anara in thePet Paradise thread too!  ...read more
@HedgehogAnara oh my goodness, she's adorable! I love her! 😍 feel free to post pics of Anara in thePet Paradise thread too! 💜
The BIC Plant and Gardening Thread
|
Re: The BIC Plant and Gardening Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Haha, that would be awesome! Bulbs are the easiest (in theory) just plant them once and they keep coming back ! @Samtian ...read more
Haha, that would be awesome! Bulbs are the easiest (in theory) just plant them once and they keep coming back ! @Samtian
Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room
|
Re: Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu great Rouge reward, your points were well spent ...read more
@CynthieLu great Rouge reward, your points were well spent
BIC book club!
|