From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Besides Beauty

Besides Beauty

• 37153 Members
  • 1285 Conversations
  • 231 Photos

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @coffindance so sweet
@coffindance so sweet
Recent images from this conversation
For the love of Hello Kitty/Sanrio
|
Re: For the love of Hello Kitty/Sanrio
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @coffindance so cute!
@coffindance so cute!
Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room
|
Re: Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu, thanks so much. The whole nail sticker thing has been nostalgic for me. I wasn't allowed to wear nail polish when I wa ...read more
@CynthieLu, thanks so much. The whole nail sticker thing has been nostalgic for me. I wasn't allowed to wear nail polish when I was younger, but I somehow managed to talk my way into using nail stickers; well, at least on a couple of occasions. 😅 It's fun to see what people do with the stickers! I've been impressed with the ones from Deco Beauty - these ones from the Rewards Bazaar and ones I've picked up from them previously - they're easy to remove from the sheet and apply onto the nails. I'm all for nail art being easy, lol. 💅
Pets
|
Re: Pets
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply:  this is Princess Mushroom Ravioli 😻🖤
 this is Princess Mushroom Ravioli 😻🖤
CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY
|
Re: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @greeneyedgirl107 thank you!  ...read more
@greeneyedgirl107 thank you! 💜
What’s in your cup?
|
Re: What’s in your cup?
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: I’m glad your getting more tea time  and your mugs are fantastic @caitbird ...read more
I’m glad your getting more tea time 🙂 and your mugs are fantastic @caitbird
Sephora Digital Events
|
Re: Sephora Digital Events
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @cind89 @Do you still have the registration email? There is a cancel button on there. Also your points don’t get taken out before ...read more
@cind89 @Do you still have the registration email? There is a cancel button on there. Also your points don’t get taken out before the event.
BIC book club!
|
Re: BIC book club!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @KrissySM, you've been busy with lots of good reads.  I'm drawn to A Little Life and have added it to my list, but am going to ho ...read more
@KrissySM, you've been busy with lots of good reads. 📚 I'm drawn to A Little Life and have added it to my list, but am going to hold off on picking it up and reading it until I'm ready for the emotional ride you mention. I have a couple of books in my queue with heavy arches, including one that was recommended to me with a "brace your heart" message, so I'm going to pace myself when it comes to these types of novels.
Best for Skincare
|
Re: Best for Skincare
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @Anneevincent there are lots of great brands out there, deciding what you like can be a work in progress and lots of fun ...read more
@Anneevincent there are lots of great brands out there, deciding what you like can be a work in progress and lots of fun
140,703 Posts