Koofa

Black Friday 2013

I usually don't do the whole Black Friday thing, but last year I got really lucky and got the one last gift I needed for my daughter (much later in the day, I might add) on sale.

I'm thinking about going out this year for a couple things and want to know if anyone knows what the scoop is on Black Friday deals this year. I just saw that Old Navy is giving away a million bucks to one lucky person this year (out of the first 500 in line at EVERY store - seems like QUITE a long shot!). Does Sephora usually have good sales? What madhouses do you girls plan on making an appearance to (if any) this year?

ahbunny

Re: Black Friday 2013

(0) Hearts

Will Sephora Black Friday deals be available both in store and online ? I can't wait to find out what the deals will be :smileyhappy:. I have a couple items on my "Loves" list that I've been wanting to purchase (they were sold out during the VIB 20% off sale)

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

Yes :smileyhappy: online items go quick though.

roxystar4

rumor alert - Stila "In the Moment" Palette on sale for $20

Again, a rumor, but may in fact be true

mommyto4

(0) Hearts

I went to look at it and it's missing.  A good sign it's true?

paintyourxtarget

(0) Hearts

A little off-topic, but does anyone know of any other good (preferably online) Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals for ladies?  I've only participated in Sephora's BF, so I'm wondering if there are any other sites I should hit up :smileyhappy:.

I'm picky about clothes and I have all the tech stuff I want, so I'm mostly interested in gifts/stocking stuffers (lots of ladies in the family to shop for!). Thanks!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Trying to keep this thread updated as much as possible. I have a feeling it will be more complete next week. 

lilmissmodel14

Bath and body works is great !! Check it out :smileyhappy:

andrewsmommy

I remember last year they had Kat Von D Saint perfume (my favorite perfume EVER) for $10 on Cyber Monday.  I had my cart filled and ready to checkout as soon as it started, and there were so many people waiting that it crashed the site.  I had to try about 20 times before it let my order go through, but well worth it considering that perfume is $58 bucks regular. 

bratknits

(0) Hearts

My big question is, if JCP is open at 8pm on Thanksgiving does that mean Sephora inside JCP are open as well?  

eysha

yes, it is. I work at JC Penny.

Koofa

(0) Hearts

I would assume so? Don't know for sure though, that's a good question.

txmommyofboys

We are done Christmas shopping, except for Xbox 1. The preorders are all sold out, so  they  might release more on Black Friday & it they do, I will be in line waiting.

jeanetteyvonee

(0) Hearts

I know that Walmart is only going to be selling 20 of those xbox 1 on black friday so be there super early. its in their event #2 so it opens at 8. if you are there before 7 you get the 1hour guarantee meaning if you were there for one hour before 8, you get a the option of getting a walmart gift card and a code allowing you to be one of the first of buying the xbox online. so the xbox is guaranteed. 

FireSpinner

What date is black friday this year?

veronika23

Pretty sure it's the 29th

glossyguru

Confirmed :smileyhappy: it is the 29th

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

Yay! :smileyhappy: 

Lol i'm excited :smileytongue:

properandlovely

(0) Hearts

I will be working retail at 7pm on Thanksgiving day for Black Friday! So no early shopping for me. I prefer online shopping anyway :smileyhappy:

linda84

I went to Sephora on Saturday after Black Friday last year, and I picked up a bottle of the Purity cleanser, 12oz for $10! It was such a good deal because I still have it! I have probably another week or two left. I cannot wait to see what deals they have this year.

LotusBoob

(0) Hearts

I got the same thing, and still have about a quarter of it left, as well as a backup! I only use it at night though.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 49 replies
  • 51 hearts
  • 36 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • paintyourxtarget
    • lylysa
    • dolceloure
    • roxystar4