Beauty Talk Convention

I would love to see a Beauty Talk Convention one day. We could meet up with our BT friends, and this way, it would be in a safe environment. I also think Sephora could use this as an opportunity to preview upcoming products or offer pre-sales. Tickets could be discounted for rouges (we need more perks after all Smiley Very Happy).

Would you like to go to a BT Convention?

Re: Beauty Talk Convention

Yes yes yes!!!! That would be So great. If we couldnt all get away we could do a few around and post photos of all of them. 

If they could just hold one n Denver, Co that would be fantastic! Wyoming has nothing here and I need more makeup loving lady friends. Smiley Wink

I would love that!! I could always use more beauty people in my life!! I feel like all my friends think im crazy because all I do is live and breathe makeup.. haha

(0) Hearts

Ditto. No one wants to hear me talk about how beautiful my new lipstick is Smiley Sad

Yes! And it would be a safe place to do trades! I do love the Vegas idea, but maybe hold one in each major city? Like LA, NYC, Chicago, etc. 

I would totally go to a BT Convention- or just city meet ups?  In store classes offered by Sephora to only BT members?  Any other NYC ladies want to do a Sephora crawl?  

I'm in!

[ Edited ]

I'd love a BT convention. Did somebody say "VEGAS"?!

Spoiler
It was me!

YES!

Vegas isn't too terribly far, but can I throw New Orleans out there? If you've never been it is a BLAST! It's perfectly acceptable to be seen drinking at ten am!xoxo

(0) Hearts

That's me in Vegas, every time. Well... not 10am (I like to sleep), but 2am. Fat Tuesday + Earl of Sandwich = my dream late night snack!

i would totally be up for this!

And there IS that great Sephora over by the Venetian... Smiley Wink

That's my favorite Sephora--I'd definitely go for a BT meet up there Smiley Happy

Yes!!! This place! ^

Love 

That sounds like something we can organize, it would be so great to meet all of you!

Conversation Stats