Answer
KimRad
Replacement for Tarte Recreate face primer?

I've been using the tarte recreate primer for a few years now and really like it.  The store tells me it's not been discontinued however it's not been available for over 6 months.  Any suggestions on a replacement?  A natural product?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
ChicDabbler
Answered

Well, if you are looking to get a new one within the same brand, Tarte have a primer set for $9, great for trying it out before commiting: http://www.sephora.com/clean-slate-tm-deluxe-primer-trio-25-value-P311209

If you are looking for other brands, Korres is natural and I think Bare Mineral is also natural?

maryyy1989
Answered

Hi there!

I agree with beautytester that Korres does make some good primers. One I recommend is Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer. It contains natural ingredients and I like the fact that it's water based, because it doesn't affect sensitive skin and it doesn't clog the pores. In addition it mattifies the skin and prepares it for a natural finished look after you've applied the foundation.

Hope this helps!

xox

projulie
Answered
(0) Hearts
Hourglass mineral veil primer is amazing. It's mineralized, has sun protection and is also water resistant.
melissabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi KimRad,

Another nice alternative product is the Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer. It is a waterbased formula that feels light on your skin. It allows your skin to breath and is 94% natural! It helps even out skintone and also minimizes the look of pores.

Korres - Face Primer

<3 Melissa
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • maryyy1989
    • melissabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • projulie
    • KimRad