Answer
Replacement for Tarte Recreate face primer?

I've been using the tarte recreate primer for a few years now and really like it.  The store tells me it's not been discontinued however it's not been available for over 6 months.  Any suggestions on a replacement?  A natural product?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
Answered

Well, if you are looking to get a new one within the same brand, Tarte have a primer set for $9, great for trying it out before commiting: http://www.sephora.com/clean-slate-tm-deluxe-primer-trio-25-value-P311209

If you are looking for other brands, Korres is natural and I think Bare Mineral is also natural?

Answered

Hi there!

I agree with beautytester that Korres does make some good primers. One I recommend is Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer. It contains natural ingredients and I like the fact that it's water based, because it doesn't affect sensitive skin and it doesn't clog the pores. In addition it mattifies the skin and prepares it for a natural finished look after you've applied the foundation.

Hope this helps!

xox

Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi KimRad,

Another nice alternative product is the Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer. It is a waterbased formula that feels light on your skin. It allows your skin to breath and is 94% natural! It helps even out skintone and also minimizes the look of pores.

Korres - Face Primer

<3 Melissa
Answered
(0) Hearts
Hourglass mineral veil primer is amazing. It's mineralized, has sun protection and is also water resistant.
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation