From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Nailed It

Nailed It

• 30140 Members
  • 376 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Looking to nail the at-home manicure or find the perfect product for a pedi? Our community shares its tips and tricks for all things nail care.

Looking to nail the at-home manicure or find the perfect product for a pedi? Our community shares its tips and tricks for all things nail care.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Nailed It
Hi im new here whats your fav brand
 nailes yall whats up
 nailes yall whats up
  • 1000001200.jpg
  • 1000001229.jpg
New Reply in Nailed It
Order to apply nail/cuticle oil & nail/hand cream?
|
Re: Order to apply nail/cuticle oil & nail/hand cream?
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @WinglessOne I think I will probably stick to applying cuticle oil first and then nail/hand cream, since that seems to have been ...read more
@WinglessOne I think I will probably stick to applying cuticle oil first and then nail/hand cream, since that seems to have been working for me. Thanks again for all the info, I feel much better now haha!
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
HALL OF FAMER I INSIDER
Reply: Zoya Beachy Brights 2  I was SO MAD when I discovered last summer's Beachy Brights collection was limited...I went to buy them ...read more
Zoya Beachy Brights 2 💕💕💕 I was SO MAD when I discovered last summer's Beachy Brights collection was limited...I went to buy them with a sale last fall or so, and they were just *gone*. Thankfully it worked out better that way, as I was able to get the whole set with this deal (I'd have been super annoyed if I bought last year's six, since Zoya is only doing a deal on the full 12pc set this year, no promo for just buying the new ones). I didn't even stop to evaluate whether or not I needed certain shades (let's be real, I don't need any of them), I just clicked add to cart the second I got the email 😂 Code BEACHY for 25% off the 12pc set (mini or full size) and free shipping through the 31st
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Nailed It
Summer/ Spring Nails!
|
Re: Summer/ Spring Nails!
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @LuluIsTheBest I love these, they are so pretty! Feel free to share your nails in the Show Me Your Nails 2.0 thread as well! ...read more
@LuluIsTheBest I love these, they are so pretty! Feel free to share your nails in the Show Me Your Nails 2.0 thread as well!
New Reply in Nailed It
March Nails pt 2
|
Re: March Nails pt 2
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @beautyhappy13 wow, these are all gorgeous! Feel free to post your nail looks in the Show Me Your Nails 2.0 thread as well! ...read more
@beautyhappy13 wow, these are all gorgeous! Feel free to post your nail looks in the Show Me Your Nails 2.0 thread as well!
New Post in Nailed It
March Nails
  
  
  • IMG_0681.jpeg
  • IMG_0683.jpeg
New Post in Nailed It
APRIL NAILS
Everyone has been doing bows lately. I’ve been using these since 2021. I love the coquette style.  Spoiler ...read more
Everyone has been doing bows lately. I’ve been using these since 2021. I love the coquette style.  Spoiler
  • BF28B319-E58F-4D93-B3CE-E41FCC971439.jpeg
New Post in Nailed It
May Nails 🤍
 Here’s my nails for May. I love switching it up but lately been in love with the whites/nude and pearls🤍🤍
 Here’s my nails for May. I love switching it up but lately been in love with the whites/nude and pearls🤍🤍
  • 6508DF28-7BB2-4CEB-853A-C3C089FB54CF.jpeg
New Post in Nailed It
Hey guys!
hi! First things first, pls click FOLLOW on my profile. Everything is so supportive! 﫶 I want to know what everyone does for their ...read more
hi! First things first, pls click FOLLOW on my profile. Everything is so supportive! 🫶 I want to know what everyone does for their everyday nail routine!
New Post in Nailed It
Sol de janeiro
Hi!
Hi!
33,723 Posts