From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Nailed It

Nailed It

• 30064 Members
  • 367 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Looking to nail the at-home manicure or find the perfect product for a pedi? Our community shares its tips and tricks for all things nail care.

Looking to nail the at-home manicure or find the perfect product for a pedi? Our community shares its tips and tricks for all things nail care.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Here's my next mani. Thumb & Ring: ILNP Art District. Metallic purple with gold shimmer and tons of holo. Two easy coats. Alth ...read more
Here's my next mani. Thumb & Ring: ILNP Art District. Metallic purple with gold shimmer and tons of holo. Two easy coats. Although the formula is the type that shows brushstrokes, so you have to be careful that you apply it straightish. One coat seemed to be enough, but I wanted to be sure. Index: Cirque Colors Deco. Dusty purple. Two easy coats. Stamped with Maniology Expedition Pearl, gold iridescent stamping polish, and MoYou London Asia 05 stamping plate. Middle & Pinky: Zoya Nimue. Metallic purple with scattered holo. Two fussy coats. The polish is extremely thin and applied in streaks with bare spots. Outdoors overcast lighting. ☁️ Outdoors overcast lighting.   
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Nailed It
Nailaid keratin
I was wondering How many have used the nail aid keratin and had results as far as nail growth I know someone that has and was want ...read more
I was wondering How many have used the nail aid keratin and had results as far as nail growth I know someone that has and was wanting to see if anyone else has and if you used it like the package directions say .
New Reply in Nailed It
Paraffin wax for hands
|
Re: Paraffin wax for hands
ICON II INSIDER
Reply: I recently had 6 months of physical therapy for my broken finger @Tina30219. It does feel good but I am honestly not sure of any ...read more
I recently had 6 months of physical therapy for my broken finger @Tina30219. It does feel good but I am honestly not sure of any benefit it had long term for my arthritis. I would not go out of my way to get paraffin but if you enjoy it go for it.
New Post in Nailed It
I love purple — so some purple ombre gel nails
  • 40956A7D-BECC-415F-9A79-D23BF976BF30.jpeg
New Reply in Nailed It
Manicure
|
Re: Manicure
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: I sure am.
I sure am.
New Post in Nailed It
Nail Polish
 I decided to check out a new nail polish brand I came across this one on Instagram I believe. I was looking for a color to match ...read more
 I decided to check out a new nail polish brand I came across this one on Instagram I believe. I was looking for a color to match my dress I got for the concert me and my boyfriend are going to next month and this one matches it perfect. Has anyone used this brand before?
  • C37892DB-35B6-40EB-9B87-A940B8F93B22.jpeg
New Post in Nailed It
Nail polish remover
I love to do my nails it can be with nail polish or nail wraps my issue is removal because I like sparkly polish but I found the p ...read more
I love to do my nails it can be with nail polish or nail wraps my issue is removal because I like sparkly polish but I found the perfect polish remover to help with glitter polishes and I will continue to get it. 
  • AEDFB266-A3FA-4FC7-9274-FCE3EF2D66B8.jpeg
New Reply in Nailed It
Monthly Manicure Challenge 2024
|
Re: Monthly Manicure Challenge 2024
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp These look great . The clouds look like clouds ☁️ ...read more
@jaaayp These look great 👍. The clouds look like clouds ☁️
New Reply in Nailed It
Nail Journal/Challenge 2024
|
Re: Nail Journal/Challenge 2024
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Got inspired by the cherry blossoms in dc a few weeks ago- Pink Lemonade from Cirque Colors- Nirvana from SinfulColorsFlowers: Re ...read more
Got inspired by the cherry blossoms in dc a few weeks ago🌸- Pink Lemonade from Cirque Colors- Nirvana from SinfulColorsFlowers: Restless Dahlia from maniology, pink lemonade again, and Unicorn from SinfulColors 
New Post in Nailed It
Glamnetic Nails
  • IMG_0058.jpg
33,402 Posts