Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@SportyGirly125 you've been working SO hard.  Don't get discouraged ❤️.

@CookieGirl1 Thank you 💕

@SportyGirly125  Very pretty! 

@ather Thank you 

I thought about whether or not to post this one because this isn't my original design. My friend sent me a picture as inspo (more of a challenge, can you try doing this?) and I tried my best LOL

I won't put the original inspo on here since I'm not sure who to give credit to 😂

1000017035.jpg

These are snazzy my friend! Your creative eye for design is so fantastic @jaaayp 🤩🤩

They look great @jaaayp!

These are so pretty, @jaaayp !  It's nice of you to acknowledge your friend. 💕

@jaaayp  I don't know what the inspo looked like, but I love how these came out! Very modern art and cool.

@jaaayp, I feel like you aced the challenge! Yep, definitely aced the challenge. This is spectacular! 😍

@jaaayp  Ooo these are very art deco! I love them!! And it’s so sweet your friend sends you inspiration!!! I love that! 

My birthday is on May 11 so I got my birthday set in blue. I love me a nice French tip ! Got the inspo from Pinterest.

IMG_5245.jpeg

IMG_5236.jpeg

  

Love those!!! Most def inspiring me to get that frenchies again for my next set 😩😍

@Geww  these are beautiful! I love the blue French tips, and the cute little butterfly accent too. Happy birthday! 🎂🎉

@Geww, oh wow! I love the blue, and that butterfly 🦋 - it's so delicate and beautiful! 

@Geww  This set is beautiful! This blue is so pretty! 😍 

Lovely mani, @Geww ! 💙💙💙  Happy birthday! 🥳🍰🎁

Happy birthday month @Geww 🩵 Your nails look gorgeous. 

Here's my next mani.

Thumb & RingILNP Art District.  Metallic purple with gold shimmer and tons of holo.  Two easy coats.  Although the formula is the type that shows brushstrokes, so you have to be careful that you apply it straightish.  One coat seemed to be enough, but I wanted to be sure.

IndexCirque Colors Deco.  Dusty purple.  Two easy coats.  Stamped with Maniology Expedition Pearl, gold iridescent stamping polish, and MoYou London Asia 05 stamping plate.

Middle & PinkyZoya Nimue.  Metallic purple with scattered holo.  Two fussy coats.  The polish is extremely thin and applied in streaks with bare spots.

Outdoors overcast lighting. ☁️

20240504_101505.jpg

Outdoors overcast lighting.  

20240504_101509.jpg

@Titian06  ahh I love the purples! 💜 And all the different shimmers & shine - so pretty! 😍 I think my favorite might be Art District, but they are all lovely.

Thanks, @caitbird ! 💜💜💜  Art District is definitely my fave!

testing