Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I don't know about Canada, but I heard from a Nordstrom SA (i went to run the same 'errand' as @blackkitty2014 lol) that they were exclusive to Saks & Neiman Marcus. I am sad I can't swatch them 😞

They are online now at nordstrom so they must have been mistaken.

That is weird, she was fresh back from training 😮 Thanks for letting me know!

It might not be. 😉 I think Neiman Marcus probably have them in stock too (don't quote me on this) but most ppl would wait for GWP event on Sept 8.

Names and swatches of the new lips and boys are up on really ree's blog.

not sure what I think yet - it always takes me a while to figure out what I like and which ones aren't basically dupes of previous shades 😛

a couple, I might need just for the name (inigo ) lol

image.gif

I have a short list of ones I might be interested in. But last year, I learned that Ree's swatches just aren't that reliable :x. 

Anderson
Snowden
Eliot
Inigo
Jared
Nicholas
Travis
Aaron

I miss Stavros. And Roman. 

I haven't taken a detailed look yet but am glad there are finally some mattes

Oooooh. The Princess Bride +_+ That movie is so adorably goofy lol.

@TriesToBoClassy It is one of my favorites! 😄

It is one of the few, if not only, romantic movies that my husband likes 😄. It tickles me that Buttercup in Princess Bride = Jenny in Forrest Gump = Claire Underwood in House of Cards. Robin Wright played some iconic roles! Oh and Inigo Montaya = Saul Berenson in Homeland. Sorry I love checking actors' filmographies 🙂

That's true - another reason to wait for more swatches. Still, I'm glad to have a first glimpse 🙂

Oh absolutely @kethry70!

I like a few.  Alexander, Anderson, Christiano...but I'm not as thrilled with this set of L&B overall.  Not sure why.  I'm more distracted by the foils.

So much new holiday stuff.  Time for a new TF thread as this one is getting long and the OP hasn't been on BT/TF thread much for quite a while?  I'm going to reach out to her and see if she's ok with me starting a new Tom Ford thread unless someone objects (and feel free to do so).

Yes please don't create another thread. Especially since many of the recent posts on this one is still stuff to be released. I like that it is all here.

MrsBaine wants it as is.  Her thread so I defer to her.

It's one of the few threads I stalk with any regularity these days lol I'd be so lost with a new one!

Nope, won't be creating a new one! The max size of a thread is almost quadruple what this is currently at. (my IT background at work!) We are good for a long time. Perhaps for Spring releases, I'll put another one out there, but I love the history on this one. 

I also don't really have any problems with load time.  

Perhaps try clearing your cache?

hey! I'm actually here everyday. 🙂 Looking at the file size, I think we'll be good for a while. I'll keep an eye on it to make sure we don't have slowness. Thanks for thinking of it! 

From Really Ree

Warm and Cool:

tf warm.jpgtf cool.jpg

testing