Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Not at all. I have my SO's name although not a great fan of the color and my stepsons name 🙂

what color is that? I like the color, something I can pull off but not something I love... and for the price.. I'll have to think long and hard about it lol. I love 2 of the holiday colors. The middle ones.. I wonder how they'll swatch. Some of my fav nude-ish lipsticks are from TF.

My SO is Matt so it is that one. It is a fairly bright coral on me and I wear it occasionally but it is not the best of colours on me 🙂

Yeah the holiday seadragon is sucking me in but I vowed to cut back on TF lippies and I have had one break recently...

oh that looked like a pretty one! In my colors.  Was that a 2014 and 2015 release?

yeah I told myself to be good this holiday season lol.  One break is good! 🙂

It was a 2014 one.

Yeah not sure what I am going to do about those crazy priced palettes...

aw ok thanks. I never got it and maybe I should have lol.

yeah well I'm gonna look carefully and try and get the items I want with the VIB sale or something and be good this year.... really think about it lol but I already want the KVD palette and one UD is coming out with. + the MAC holiday stuff lol 😄

Oh I hope Sephora does get this collection as well. I hate having to hunt down a SA to reserved, etc.

When I participated in the chat, they said sephora would get these and there might even be a sephora exclusive.

I know right? I was so excited looking at the collection but then I can't afford hoarding more than 1 or 2 items and oh that item must not be the brush set lol 😉

No kidding! I will need a second mortage!

Thanks @ChristalM

Ugh, not a fan of her swatches. Snowden, Eliot, Ashton, Inigo, Dylan, and Nicholas look like they have potential.

What is this Jack? Is it different than the previous?

Bummed that he discontinued Stavros and Roman for this though :x.

@Libellules you are welcome!

I am starting a list 😞 I love the look of Snowden!

And I noticed that about Jack too

@ChristalM Snowden looks interesting, though I'm not sure how it will translate on the lips (at least with my coloring O.O)!

She lists 5 metallics - these swatches don't seem to reflect that :x

I want them classified! Metallics, satin, matte etc. It is awesome to get a preview but I will wait for a better set of swatches to see if i want to order anything. 😅

image.jpeg

The palette is pretty. I assume this is the warm one? Thx for posting @KMariel

I'm pretty sure this is actually the cool one and the lighting is just making it look warmer. The warm palette has the orange blush I believe.

It is pretty. If the price isn't too steep, I prob hoard both palettes granted each palette = a quad + a blush + a highlighter. 😉

Yes, I really wish I could afford both palettes but right now it's looking like I'll just be able to get one. Probably the warm one. I hope you can get both!

£98 <<<< $155 lol. Time to buy from the UK?

Yeah I am afraid to see what the proce will be in Canada 😞

testing