Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thanks Trisha! I'm not 100% convinced when looking at these pictures, but it's much more flattering in softer lighting hah

You are so lucky to get chosen! This look is gorgeous...I don't think the orange is too much for daytime at all. 

I was surprised when she asked me! It was definitely fun - though slightly strange because everyone stares at you and makes comments about your appearance :x

Your brows look crazy amazing today! I love the whole look

Thanks Malday 🙂

I love this look on you!

Thank you!

Beautiful on you!!!

Thank you! The quad is pretty but it's definitely dupeable. At least, in my opinion. 

ReallyRee has a video up where she swatched some of the cream eyeshadow. However, she's wearing the midnight Violet one and it's gorgeous. 

I wasn't taken by the midnight violet swatch until I saw it worn by Really Ree and it's stunning!

Interesting description of the new shade & illuminate on Nordstrom's website:

Tom Ford introduces the limited-edition shade used in the brand's Womenswear Spring/Summer 2016 show video. From Tom Ford's point of view, the first step to beauty is understanding the architecture of your face and bringing balance and symmetry to your features. This duet of highlighting and shading creams is designed to make sculpting and contouring the face remarkably simple. This super-sheer, light shade can be used to draw light onto the skin to brighten and lift the face. The dark shade defines and contours bones while staying invisible to the naked eye.

For Canadians that were not able to get Drake before, I think the stores restocked it since my SA at holt Renfrew on Bloor said they now have some. 

Just added it to my order!

For US, Tom Ford has it on their website to purchase directly.

I did a quick purple smoky eye with lilac dream this morning (no glitter)

its a really pretty and subtle quad!

im2201161age.jpeg

oh this is so pretty! would you suggest this or orchid haze (if you have it)? or both...

Today I noticed that on Holt's website they call it 'Orchard Haze'. Lol. Is this old news? 🙊

flyte, I have both, but of the two I prefer Lilac Dream.  

OH is a bit more matte and this is a bit more of a satin texture.  Also I feel the purples in this suit my skintone a little more.

thanks!

i guess when nordstrom gets it at their counters i'll go play with the swatches of both!

they both seem pretty similar so i can't justify owning both >_<

Purple is great for dark brown eyes. The midnight purple cream is another stunner. Can't wait to get it!

Anonymous Insider

It looks pretty...

I'm not a fan of purples, but this palette is tempting as it looks so usable...

8 Replies
testing