Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Me too!  Just have to remind myself of the whole signature required nonsense from Fed Ex when I order from TF. 

Hi beauties. Does anyone have the platinum cream shadow?  I prefer warm colors and this one looks like it might be too cool toned for me. 

Platinum is definitely cooler -- I wore it recently and thought that when I had it on.  Platinum and Spice are both part of the new collection and you might like Spice better if you like warm colors.

I haven't worn it in a while but I thought it was more neutral/slightly cool. If you like warmer it may not be a good fit. Spice that came out at the same time and was re-released in the duos as bronze, I think. And I recall seeing something similar in the new ones but renamed again. 

I purchased Platinum when it was first released way back when and it was too cool toned for me (NC10-15). It could be a little different this time around though - you never know - so you might want to wait for swatches before deciding.

Thanks everyone. I found a swatch of it next to the GA Eye Tint in cold copper which I have. Yep, too cool. I think I'm going to get opale when it comes back in stock. 

Well Honeymoon is certainly a delicious bit of heaven! 

2016-01-13 14 (1).jpg2016-01-13 14.jpg

At first glance I had thought the top 2 shades were way too similar but swatched they look way different. Also, it's not so evident in my swatches (stupid lighting) but the first 2 shades are more peachy than they appear. In fact the second one reminds me of champagne pop. And I cant recall because it's not in front of me but that 3rd shade looks like the same one from Pink Glow. 

Is the formula similar to nude dip/enchanted/emerald lust?

Yep! Like L4S mentioned, definitely that wet/dry consistency. Leans more creamy than powder. I dipped my brush in and hardly a speck kicked up. So smooth, so buttery!!😍

Also, for those curious about the similarities to Pink Glow: 

2016-01-14 09.40.40.jpg

Aside from that smoky plum in honeymoon, surely the shades show some resemblance to PG. But the consistency is a whole other story. 

Oooh, thank you!

I have pink glow and can't bring myself to like it.  I just don't think the coloring works for me.

That makes me want to pass on this as well 😞

Hmm you have pink glow and don't like it? If you're up for trading I think someone on the "Unicorn" thread might be interested. 

I'm so conflicted about it.  I keep telling myself I'll figure out a way to make it work... 

warning- unkempt brows below

Spoiler
FullSizeRender.jpg

This is actually really lovely on you! Also, your eyes look great! I love the way you applied your shadow, and your mascara is to die for. Do you mind telling me what kind of mascara that is?

Thank you so much.  I hesitated for about 10 full minutes before putting that out there. It's a sample of Le Volume de Chanel - it's definitely my favorite mascara! 

I think it looks really pretty on you, but very subtle. 

What about it aren't you liking?

Thank you!  I blended it a lot with the lightest highlighting shade, to make it more pink and less red (it applies super red on me)... I already have a somewhat red face, so that just brings it out more.  I know I could wear a full coverage foundation to fix that, but I just don't like to on an every day basis.

I don't even have any of the peachy shade on, because that looks more yellow/orange on me than peachy/pink.

Gah. I don't know.  

Lovely swatches! Thanks for taking the time to do a comparison of Honeymoon and Pink Glow. Im not sure where I read this but I believe (and dont quote me) that the TF imprint on the shades indicates its a wet/dry formula.

Thank you for sharing this comparison!

ARGH I can't decide! I have Nude Dip, and I like the formula, and I have Pink Glow. I love Pink Glow, and am wondering if this is "different enough" to warrant the $80 purchase (look at me being all "reasonable")? Do not have Burnished Amber and am slightly sad about that.

Honestly if you're on the edge, the deep plum shade isn't enough to warrant purchasing honeymoon if you already own PG. Maybe see if you're interested in one of the other new releases? Also I believe I heard this palette is part of the permanent line (???). So if your Fordian heart won't let you live without purchasing honeymoon, maybe wait around for some promos or great gwp's to justify it!

Thank you for the details!

You don't happen to have Burnished Amber, too, do you?  

I feel like everything except the bottom right shade is nearly identical to BA, but... decisions!

Ah sorry Mocha no BA for comparison. Back when it was first released I was one of those people rolling my eyes saying it's overpriced, it's excessive, I'd never spend that much, blah blah blah. What a mad state I was in 😕

testing