Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Clint is captain of the men's US soccer team. Plays for Seattle in the MLS. Way better than Patrick IMO.

My assumption was that they were first names but I don't know of anyone with that first name.

Came home today to my package from Holt's that I've been anxiously waiting since mid October for! They had an event on Nov 4th, where 10% of sales go to the Children's Wish Foundation.  Even though I couldn't attend since I live in another city, I asked my SA to process my order that night so that it could go to charity. 

Night Sky--Didn't try it yet but from looking at it and comparing it to the 5 other cream duos that I have, it looks like there is less cream shadow in this even though it should be the same fl oz. 

First Time--the packaging is gorgeous. Haven't tried it yet.

So Vain (was a gift for my daughter since she lost Guillermo but she didn't like the glitter and it ended up looking fantastic on me!! I'm really happy about that!) 

3 CT lip cheats --I really love the formula, bought Pillow Talk and Pink Venus last month and had to get some other colours. And I love the Bronze and Glow!! Wasn't going to get it since I have Moodlight but so glad I picked it up! Both are different but both beautiful.

Also, I bought the TF Peach and Plum ombre blushes in September and only got to wear them a couple of times. I have no problem with the peach, but I'm finding that the plum is hard to pick up colour. When I can, it's pigmented but it's not picking up well and I use the Tom Ford cheek brush and never had a problem before with any blush. Anyone having difficulties with the plum? What can I do?

Night Sky reminds me of Black Oyster. I like them both 😉

I scraped off the top layer of plum ombre, then it's fine 🙂 

Thanks Ivy! I'll try that today.

I really love the special packaging on First Time! And the colour is pretty. More peachy than I'm used to on me, but I don't have a dupe for it so that's a plus! 😉 

im not sure if I love Night Sky as much as the earlier duos, but the powder on top of the cream is so beautiful. I don't have any regrets about grabbing it!

Would you mind posting a picture of first time? Our coloring is similar but I thought it was too light for me. Maybe I am just not used to myself in this type of color. I love the packaging though. 

I'll try to get one with much better lighting tomorrow, but here's one from when I first wore it: 

image.jpg

Thank you! It's lovely on you. I can see now why it makes sense with the dark smokey eye. I had really only seen the editorial pictures. I think I would need a lot of eye makeup to pull it off at my age. I bet it is gorgeous on you with just blush and mascara!

I so rarely only wear mascara... but I will have to keep that in mind to try 🙂 

I saw some discussion on Spektra that some of the quads may be discontinued soon: Ice Queen, Sahara Haze, Lavender Lust, Cognac Sable. Has anyone else heard this?

I'm determined to grab Lavender (because I looooove purple) and tempted by Cognac. I remember Mocha had a difficult time tracking down Cognac at first. 

oh no! if that's true, i may have to get cognac sable soon. i was deciding between golden mink and cognac sable too...

Cognac sable is a very popular shade, I don't think why they are discontinuing it. Personally, I love SH. 

I've been wondering if that was the case too.  I've heard from friends in the US that LL, SH and IQ have been showing up in the CCOs lately, which I think is usually a sign something is about to be d/c.

I've been Ice Queen at by CCO, and I remember someone mentioned they've seen Lavender Lust. 

SH and IQ is in Vancouver CCO as well. I got the TF Lip shine lipsticks (Nubile & Ravenous) 2 weeks ago and they had these 2 quads in store.

Those 3 have been regularly at CCOs for the past year...that's where I picked mine up.

I've never seen cognac sable there though...bought mine full retail. 

But the more exciting news on Specktra is that there's supposed to be new eyeshadow quads coming out in January! I'm excited already and don't know what shades it will be yet! 

Oh gosh, that is a very good new. I'd been waiting for a new quad since last year. Hopefully he will come up with bunch of awesome color 😉

I'm REALLY curious to see what the new shades might be 🙂

I've never purchased any Tom Ford beauty products, but was intrigued by some of the L&B swatches on this thread.  I Googled the line and saw on a September post on reallyree dot com that the L&B line is now permanent, so I don't know if I need to preorder or not.  Is everyone preordering because you want to make sure you get the colors you want before Christmas or is the blogger's post incorrect and the lipsticks are all limited edition?  Thanks in advance for any information!

everyone outside of that blog has said the line is still LE.

2 Replies
testing