Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Coming Soon - Highlighters

Soo...You may have noticed on our homepage that there's a super special "App-Only Exclusive Early Access" highlighter event happening soon (That's 2/26, to be exact). Well I got my hot little hands on a couple of the products that will be in the event in a meeting today and I *may* have snuck some pics (okay fine I didn't sneak them, I totally took pics and then asked if I could share them with you guys because I love you but I also love my job).

Anyhoo, the Anastasia Nicole Guerriero Glow palette on the left won't be news to any of you, but OMG LOOK AT THE NEW COVER FX CED SHADE (CED=Custom Enhancer Drops). It's called Halo and you guessed it, it's a Holo. I'm. Obsessed. I've swatched it on everyone within a 5 foot radius and it's legit, you guys. 

Both of these pretties will for sale in the app-exclusive early access event on 2/26, so get ready. Meanwhile I may have pocketed the Cover FX drops* so I'll be coming to work tomorrow SHININ'.

highlighters.jpg

*okay fine, I didn't pocket the drops, they gave them to me because I swooned. Again, I like my job and I've never stolen so much as stamp in my life. xo 

Re: Coming Soon - Highlighters

@Randellyup! Be glowing mermaid-unicorns 😄

PSA for anyone else looking for the UD Skywalk shade:

Bottom of product description states:

"What else you need to know:
The Skywalk (blue) shade is coming soon!"

@Randell - I  saw that, too!  Ugh - I really hoped it would be available.  I have no idea what it looks like, but I kind of want it for the name, LOL....  

IMG_0342.JPG

If I see it I will tag you @Tamara76 may the force be with us!

LOL!  Thanks!  @Randell 😊

I show CoverFX live. Didn't realize there would be other shades... hm... I wish I could play in store before deciding! Agh! 

Waiting for the new Cover FX highlighter.

It's still not live ....and the new promo code isn't working. What's up with these defects? 😕

IMG_2292.PNG

IT IS LIVE! 😄

edit: just the ABH Glowkit, Marc Jacobs, and UD

Launch time please ? ❤

What time is the launch on 2/26?!

Anonymous Insider

Does anyone know what time it will be available 2/26 for early purchase ? 

Ermagherd I'm a unicorn!

Initial thoughts - The formula is super easy to work with, I just dabbed a couple of *tiny* drops on my cheekbone and blended with a beauty blender. It's really easy to build up and go as light (like me) or as disco ball as you want (no judgement!).

The *only* thing I would say is if you have super sensitive skin I would test it first. I decidedly do not have sensi skin but it felt a bit...itchy? when I put it on. I also don't typically use serum highlighters (I have oily skin so I'm a powder girl), so that might be the reason too, I might just not be used to it. I don't care though because OMG I'M IN LOVE.

Also hilarious side effect- My 14-month old daughter was mesmerized and couldn't stop reaching for my face this morning. It was pretty funny. 🙂

halo.jpg

Early access Sunday on the app! And then it will be back with plenty of stock. Canada too!

@candacebt-  You look lovely in Halo, I just ordered mine, oooh jumping up and down with delight.

@candacebt Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo of yourself and your initial review with us. I'm sold on this unicorn glow! 🙂

Gorgeous! 

And that scarf is perfect!!

Very pretty on your skin!! I didn't think I could pull that shade off but it looks stunning on you! I always gravitate towards gold highlight. Time to get out of my comfort zone 😉 ❤️

You look so good! 😻😻😻@candacebt

Not everyone could pull that off but it looks absolutely gorgeous on you!

@candacebt, this is super pretty on you! I should put Sunday on my calendar! I will forget! 

@candacebt- oh my gosh, that is so beautiful!  You look amazing!  (serious eyebrow goals too). 😄

Your daughter sounds adorable - she is so lucky to have a beauty-obsessed mom like you! 🙂

@candacebt I downloaded the app just for these items! You look beautiful! I will for sure get the drops.

I hope the itch goes away, maybe you are allergic to something in there?

Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • highlighters.jpg
  • IMG_0319.GIF
  • halo.jpg
  • 1c7b7cc678935773c8e76dc13ee7b053.jpg
  • IMG_2292.PNG
  • Savebythebellexcited2.gif
  • IMG_0342.JPG
  • IMG_2381.JPG
  • IMG_2385.JPG
  • 02-ABH-NG-2.jpg