Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

Ah I see your post now, I couldnt find that thread on my mobile so I posted here in my break. Its a slow so I am looking at insta pics 😉

O M G that palette.... It will be mine. I don't even care what it is (though I'm assuming it's eye shadow?),  or what it costs, I need that.

YES!!! Maybe blush? But that wouldn't make sense with the black. I don't need that much black for anything though :/.

Those glitters are interesting...

Amazing!

i don't know if i've ever seen a palette / makeup-anything i desperately want just as object since the NARS silver factory (andy warhol) collection !! WOW !

Guessing it could be their fall stuff, so gotta wait 🙂 That palette - I want more than the Spring highlighters!

So I *think* the new highlighters are now shipping to Canada via the Burberry CA site! They seemed to have removed the 'does not ship to Canada' restriction they had in place a few days ago...

Yay! I sent them an email a couple days ago asking about availability in Canada, and haven't heard back yet, but this is promising...

Good find, Graham!

Lachaton, I immediately thought of you when I saw it - lol.

Burberry Kisses Sheer are up on the US Sephora:  

http://www.sephora.com/burberry-kisses-sheer-P399011?skuId=1740679

As well as a Burberry for Her Coffret Gift Set:

http://www.sephora.com/burberry-for-her-coffret-gift-set-P403730?skuId=1744986

Thank you! There are so many colors, hard to pick one to try out!

Does anyone have any thoughts on the Pale Barley eyeshadow shade? I have been eyeing it for a while and it is very hyped up. I would love to hear some thoughts.

http://www.sephora.com/eye-colour-wet-dry-silk-shadow-P398989?keyword=burberry%20pale%20barley&skuId...

I have the new version and absolutely love it! I've never seen the old version in person, only online swatches, so I can't compare the two. I mainly use it dry as a wash of color or paired with Burberry's midnight brown in the outer v. It's an easy go-to look for me that I do often. I've also mixed it with the burberry fresh glow luminous fluid base and that's quite pretty. It sheers out the color but provides a nice glow for a simple look.

Burberry Midnight Brown is a good combo with Pale Barley! It also goes well with Rosewood.

Rosewood swatches so beautifully! It's on my list to buy one day:)

Rosewood is my absolute favorite Burberry shadow color.

I have the new formula pale barley. I got it last month and already hit pan on it. 
I love it so much that I use it everyday for a natural no makeup look. I love it more than my Tom Fords.

I've got both formulas. The original is more complex and the new formula is a bit flat. If I apply the new pale barley formula with the gold glow shadow it's pretty close to the original. 

http://www.sephora.com/eye-colour-wet-dry-glow-shadow-P400588?skuId=1741289

I have the old (sheer) formula in Pale Barley instead of the new (wet & dry) formula. The color of Pale Barley is divine--it works on anyone, I swear. I use it alone or on the inner third part of the lid.

Some people believe that the old-formula version of Pale Barley is much nicer than the new formula. For example, Temptalia grades the old formula an A and the new one a B+. If you plan to use it only dry, then you may want to seek out the old formula. I bought backups on eBay and didn't have issues with fraud or fakes; I think the old formula isn't something that's being faked because it's not pricey enough and most people are buying the new formula. If you PM me, I can look up the seller name who I bought from, but last I checked, there were two sellers and both had good reviews and allowed for returns. But buyer beware, of course.

Thanks for the info! I didn't even know there was an old formula. I only use shadows dry so maybe I should look into the old formula? I need to swatch the shade.

testing