From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

K-Beauty

K-Beauty

• 40509 Members
  • 704 Conversations
  • 218 Photos

Whether you follow a 10 step K-beauty routine or just prefer to shop Korean brands, take a look at our community's favorite products and tips.

Whether you follow a 10 step K-beauty routine or just prefer to shop Korean brands, take a look at our community's favorite products and tips.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in K-Beauty
Beauty/Skincare Question
|
Re: Beauty/Skincare Question
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: Hi @lover9 ! I think you’d like the Monthly Favorites threads. That’s where folks post their favorite products of the month. It’s ...read more
Hi @lover9 ! I think you’d like the Monthly Favorites threads. That’s where folks post their favorite products of the month. It’s a good place to see recommendations and be instigated inspired. 😅 A Sephora BIC admin or mod starts a new thread each month; the current one is Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
New Reply in K-Beauty
Wishing you all a blessed holiday!!
|
Re: Wishing you all a blessed holiday!!
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: ❤️❤️
❤️❤️
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in K-Beauty
Dehydrated Skin
|
Re: Dehydrated Skin
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I love the Laniege hydration skin care; the moisturizer is great! I also love the Tatcha brand. The blue line is great with a ligh ...read more
I love the Laniege hydration skin care; the moisturizer is great! I also love the Tatcha brand. The blue line is great with a lightweight moisturizer, but I would go with the purple line if you want more! Their toner (the blue one) balances out everything if you have a combination type of skin.
New Reply in K-Beauty
Products for glass skin?
|
Re: Products for glass skin?
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @embolt1 I love Peach & Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum! ...read more
@embolt1 I love Peach & Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum!
New Reply in K-Beauty
No acids or actives please
|
Re: No acids or actives please
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: As far as sunscreen, the one I use is not at Sephora. It’s called Prequel, and it’s on its own website. Good thing is that it’s no ...read more
As far as sunscreen, the one I use is not at Sephora. It’s called Prequel, and it’s on its own website. Good thing is that it’s not super expensive and it’s certified by the National Rosacea Society. It a mineral sunscreen, it’s slightly hydrating and it leaves a nice glow. So far so good 🫶🏼 hope you give it a try and enjoy it.
New Post in K-Beauty
HELP
I need something to help with blackheads and something to control my oily skin I'd also like recommendations for makeup!! Thanks! ...read more
I need something to help with blackheads and something to control my oily skin I'd also like recommendations for makeup!! Thanks!
New Reply in K-Beauty
Just got glow recipe sunscreen!
|
Re: Just got glow recipe sunscreen!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I love it so much! It makes me so glowy and extra glowy if you use the dew drops with it like I do. It is $30, but doesn't really ...read more
I love it so much! It makes me so glowy and extra glowy if you use the dew drops with it like I do. It is $30, but doesn't really wear out quickly, as in I could see myself using the same stick of sunscreen next year. Perfect for summer with the "no makeup makeup" looks! Thank you for reading what I posted and having the time to reply to my most, and I hope you have a great day!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in K-Beauty
Brands
|
Re: Brands
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: If you are interested in an eye cream, I heavily recommend the Beauty of Joseon Revive Eye Serum  It has Gingseng Root Extract 10 ...read more
If you are interested in an eye cream, I heavily recommend the Beauty of Joseon Revive Eye Serum 🙂 It has Gingseng Root Extract 10% and Retinal Liposome 2%. It helps with fine lines and wrinkles. If you’re interested in a hyaluronic acid serum, I’ve heard AMAZING things about the Torriden DIVE-IN Low Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Serum 💕 it’s really popular so it’s quite pricy though. Just keep an eye out for sales—I ordered it for ~$23 on Yesstyle late April (still in transit). I also really liked the LANEIGE Water Bank Hyaluronic Acid Serum. I’m pretty sure both of these are suitable for mature skin (take my reccomendations with a grain of salt because I’m quite young lol.) I don’t have any recommendations for retinals because I’m on tretinoin sadly. With cleansers, I’d say to go simple with your water based cleanser but invest somewhat in a good oil based one—it’s important to get one that fully removes SPF and makeup.) I really like the Beauty of Joseon Gingseng Cleansing Oil, and I’ve heard good things about their cleansing balm! Both of these are fragrance and essential oil free 🙂 My ride or die serum is the Purito unscented centella serum (they reformulated so I don’t know the exact name of it)—I have sensitive skin and cystic acne, so I really like centella. If you struggle with redness, sensitivity, or inflammation, I totally recommend it 🙂 I’m offering it because it contains peptides. However, if you don’t really struggle with that stuff, there’s probably a better serum with peptides for you lol. Hope this helped you somewhat! 💕
New Reply in K-Beauty
Help please
|
Re: Help please
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: if there’s a T&T near you, check there!! ❤️
if there’s a T&T near you, check there!! ❤️
New Reply in K-Beauty
Recommendations
|
Re: Recommendations
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I have all of the same issues, but on top of that, i have really really sensitive skin, as well as a lot of redness.
I have all of the same issues, but on top of that, i have really really sensitive skin, as well as a lot of redness.
3,548 Posts