From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

K-Beauty

K-Beauty

• 40340 Members
  • 700 Conversations
  • 218 Photos

Whether you follow a 10 step K-beauty routine or just prefer to shop Korean brands, take a look at our community's favorite products and tips.

Whether you follow a 10 step K-beauty routine or just prefer to shop Korean brands, take a look at our community's favorite products and tips.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in K-Beauty
Recommendations
|
Re: Recommendations
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I have all of the same issues, but on top of that, i have really really sensitive skin, as well as a lot of redness.
I have all of the same issues, but on top of that, i have really really sensitive skin, as well as a lot of redness.
New Post in K-Beauty
Just got glow recipe sunscreen!
  • IMG_1085.jpeg
New Post in K-Beauty
Korean skincare
Hello everyone I am from tunisia and i didn't test any of the korean skincare , my skin is dull and I have a bit of little pimples ...read more
Hello everyone I am from tunisia and i didn't test any of the korean skincare , my skin is dull and I have a bit of little pimples under my skin and i want to achieve the glass skin , my cousin is coming from canada and i wanna send her some products to bring it for me plz recommend me some goodies but not too expensive
New Reply in K-Beauty
Dehydrated Skin
|
Re: Dehydrated Skin
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: thank you so much!
thank you so much!
New Post in K-Beauty
Skincare
윤기있게 마무리되고 가격도 좋은 클렌저 아시는 분 계신가요?
윤기있게 마무리되고 가격도 좋은 클렌저 아시는 분 계신가요?
New Reply in K-Beauty
Korean essence
|
Re: Korean essence
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @plssendhelp I second @makeitup305‘s recommendations. Both are great options! ...read more
@plssendhelp I second @makeitup305‘s recommendations. Both are great options!
New Reply in K-Beauty
Brands Currently Selling at Sephora
|
Re: Brands Currently Selling at Sephora
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @ORBPRINT @Tatcha, Sulwhasoo, Glow Recipe, Innisfree, Laneige if you want travel sizes the direct sites have more options than Se ...read more
@ORBPRINT @Tatcha, Sulwhasoo, Glow Recipe, Innisfree, Laneige if you want travel sizes the direct sites have more options than Sephora. For example, Tatcha offers a bunch of travel sizes.
New Reply in K-Beauty
Brands
|
Re: Brands
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Thank you for this valuable information. Are the advanced UVA filters that are found in European and S Korean sunscreens ,would be ...read more
Thank you for this valuable information. Are the advanced UVA filters that are found in European and S Korean sunscreens ,would be better for the skin or safer ? whixh Korean brands available in Canada would you recommend a as high quality for mature skin late 40-55 yrs of age that is combination with fine lines and a bit of puffy under eye not so much of dark circles but the skin under wye is a bit saggy could recommend brands for this products cleanserexfoliant day exfoliant night retinal night serum hylorinic acid day and night with peptides vitamin c if necessary I am using timeless and it works very well moisturizer for day with sunscreen i heard Elta md is very popular any under eye cream to use at night if necessary thanks
New Post in K-Beauty
Glass skin
Hi! I wanted to know if anyone has suggestions for me I have bumpy/texture combo skin and want to get smooth glass skin
Hi! I wanted to know if anyone has suggestions for me I have bumpy/texture combo skin and want to get smooth glass skin
New Post in K-Beauty
Hi I’m new
Hi I’m new. Looking for new skin care for eczema?
Hi I’m new. Looking for new skin care for eczema?
3,529 Posts