cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

I ordered the Amuse Bouche Vault earlier today, but wasn't able to call for the discount (since I broke my phone), and when I was finally able to a couple hours later I was told they couldn't do it.  I would have had to placed the order over the phone, but since it already processed they couldn't fix it.  This was supposed to be my belated birthday gift from my boyfriend since I told him to wait for this to come out, and now I don't even want the d*mn thing. Why not just release it tomorrow so no one has to worry about getting the discount or not.  I will be returning mine and spending my $200 elsewhere. 

Main post updated above. Thanks to everyone for contributing and posting new releases and swatches! 

Sephora releases this the last day of the VIB sale.  So VIB's could get this at 20% off and Rouge members can't.  Come on Sephora.  Why are you playing us like this?

http://www.sephora.com/amuse-bouche-lipstick-vault-collection-P414709

I just got the discount for this from Rouge line 🙂

Just called and got the 20% off with no problem 🙂 

I just got the 20% discount, but I had to work for it.  She said she couldn't give it to me, but I mentioned how other ladies here got the discount and her manager finally agreed to a one time courtesy discount for me.  Thanks for posting about this!

Of course! I'm sorry to hear that you had to work for it but happy to hear you got the discount 😍

If you're a Rouge you can call the Sephora Rouge number and get the 20% off applied to your order over the phone. 🙂

This is great to know--thank you so much! And $50 @ChristalM?! That's great! More than 20%?

Nope I am in Canada so it was 20% 🙂

YES. I called AFTER I placed my order and they credit me back $50. I can't believe it. Thanks SEPHORA!

Wow that's amazing news!!! So glad it worked out for you unlike last time!

@jesscheems

Thanks! I know the lady was so nice on the phone!

Not sure if this has been posted already but it looks like Mauvember is back in stock. I didn't get an email notification but I just happened to check on it and there it was. Only a few left, though. 🙂

It's been doing that a few times now in the past 5 or so days.  I've tried to order some and it just says out of stock across the top and then changes a minute later to OOS.  I call the rouge line and they have told me it wasn't even in stock.  Not sure what to believe.

Seems to be playing games on us.  

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that. I ordered one and received an order confirmation but I guess I'll have to wait and see if it gets cancelled. 

@JenniferOhJenny  I hope you get it then!  That's awesome you were able to order one!  i guess I have just been a few minutes late then.

Perhaps it's from people returning to the warehouses or something?  

Bite Beauty stated that they will be back in stock in about 1.5weeks.

@Fernleaf Thanks! Me, too :). Though it was a totally spontaneous purchase so if it is actually OOS, that's ok.

Oh, that makes sense. Do you (or anyone else) happen to know if it was out of stock for the Rouge sale? I can't remember and I'm not sure if I should try to ask for 20% off in the event that my order doesn't get cancelled. 

@JenniferOhJenny Yes it was DEFINITELY OOS for the rouge sale.  I hope it doesn't get cancelled!!! You should DEFINITELY call in and ask for 20% off.  If the customer service representative won't do it for you, then call back again till you get someone to do it for you.  It showed in another forum thread that some people have come across a few customer service reps that won't do it for them and when they call back again they get a rep that can do it for them.

@Fernleaf I definitely will call later today - thanks for the tips!

ETA: It's saying OOS again so I'm not going to hold my breath that I actually get it 🙂

@JenniferOhJenny  You're welcome 🙂  I REALLY hope you were the one that got the one that was back in stock!!!! 😄

testing