Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Thank you Sephora, Bumble & Bumble, IGK, Bite, Tory Burch and Urban Decay!

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've posted, but looks like I've been convinced to come back 😄 Hope you're all doing well!

Thanks so much to Sephora for the generous gift of of new goodies to test out! Can't wait to try it all and relay my thoughts.

IMG_4569.jpg

IMG_4548.jpg

Things in the box:

-Bite Beauty Liquified Lipstick in Candied (haven't tried the formula yet, but Bite usually doesn't let me down)

-Bumble & Bumble While you Sleep Overnight Damage Repair Mask and Save the Day Daytime Protective Repair Fluid (my hair has been kind of dry and frizzy lately, eager to see if these help)

-IGK Low Key  Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub (sounds like an interesting concept)

-Tory Burch Bel Azur Rollerball (smells pretty!)

-Urban Decay Naked Heat palette (almost purchased this with Ulta's 20% off but it ran out of stock as I was deciding. So excited to try it out, I haven't done an eye look in a while)

Please share if you received the same gift so we can all share our thoughts! 🙂

Re: Thank you Sephora, Bumble & Bumble, IGK, Bite, Tory Burch and Urban Decay!

I can't wait to try it @vchotia I've been having scalp issues and hair loss etc. This might be super nice. I'll keep you posted 🙂 Also can't wait to try the Bumble and Bumble as my hair has been super dried out.

Just got my package 📦 @KatieBT!! Thank you so much- beyond excited! 😍❤️ I just had a birthday and this feels like the most awesome birthday present ever! I was actually going to purchase the Heat palette so this is crazy 😜 

Thanks Sephora, Bite Beauty, Bumble & Bumble, IGK, Roger & Gallet, and Urban Decay for the super generous gifts! I cannot wait to try everything out and keep you all posted. I just got it in and took pics. 

IMG_3025.JPG

UPDATE**:

IGK LOW KEY CLEANSING WALNUT SCALP SCRUB (that was a mouthful :D): 

My hair was pretty greasy and it was 'hair wash day', so luckily I got my package and was able to try it ASAP and update you!

I put a walnut sized amount as stated in the directions and felt the need for more so I might have used too much. It's a scrub consistency almost like a face scrub and smells pretty nice (I believe it's the peppermint). After putting it on my fingers and working it into my scalp I added more water so I could lather it up a bit (as per the directions) and that did help. I worked it in and when I rinsed off my hair was super clean and my scalp felt refreshed and lighter (if that makes any sense)? This is probably really good if you have product build up. I like the fact that it has peppermint and ACV.

My scalp was super clean after washing it and almost a squeaky clean. I will be using this once in awhile.

Bumble and Bumble Daytime Protective Repair Fluid:

I put one drop each on four of my fingers (don't ask me why lol) and then rubbed my fingers together and worked it into my damp hair (after using the IGK and a random conditioner). I let my hair air dry as it's super short and doesn't need heat atm.

It's a milky consistency. I almost thought I had put too much (four drops) but my hair looks super shiny/lustrous, not greasy at all, and not weighed down!! I was pleasantly surprised. I like the packaging and so far everything about it and will continue to use this. Can't wait to see how this will work going into the winter months as my hair is usually super dried out.

Roger & Gallet:

I tried the hand/nail cream out and loved it. Super nice, non greasy, smells great!

** I will just keep updating here to keep you all posted 😄

Happy birthday month;) @jesscheems. Which scent body gel and hand cream did you receive? 

Thanks @heartsmyface!! I think it's Cedrat (energising shower gel with citron extract and aloe vera). I love anything with aloe vera 😃

Happy belated birthday @jesscheems!! What a great gift from Sephora 🙂

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the products.

omg what an incredible box of amazingness. I'm interested in trying pretty much every one of those products (except the Tory Burch since I don't wear fragrance). Congrats too all who are receiving this and I can't wait to hear your thoughts and see your photos. You all are super lucky, but also well-deserving of this gift. Enjoy!

OMG SO IT IS EVERYTHING?! I'M GETTING THIS TOMORROW, IT ARRIVES TOMORROW! i'M SO  EXCITED AHHH :DDDDDD It's what i call my birthday present because my bdayy was 2 days ago weee 😄 yay sephora

@Blackwhiskey Best present ever!!!!  Lol, how did they know? 

It was perfect timing lol itnshould arrive today i want it alreaddyyyy

heartsmyface wrote:

@Blackwhiskey Best present ever!!!!  Lol, how did they know? 

That's a super awesome bday present @Blackwhiskey!!! 🙂

What an incredible gratis, Sephora has been really generous with all of its perks recently! Heart Heart Heart I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the new Bite lippie! I'm really intrigued by the formula 😮

Omgoodness! How exciting you must be to received this gift! Congrats and enjoy your pretties.

Mine arrived.  Thank you Sephora.  I will post swatches soon.  I love everything...everything...  

BT box.jpg

Omg @meganlisa congrats! I hope you love everything and cannot wait to see the looks you create with the naked heat! With your eye colour it'll look amazing!!

I am so happy to see you back and posting @meganlisa! Congrats on the gratis 😄

Congratulations to all the BTers that receive this gratis!!! It is such an awesome collection of fun products. I hope you all enjoy it and show us lots of looks 🙂

IMG_0899.JPG

Oh wow, I'm so thrilled to have the opportunity to try out these recent releases!  Sephora, Bumble &Bumble, IGK,  Bite, Urban Decay and Roger &Gallet were beyond generous in their gratis packages!  I look forward to trying out and reviewing these products in this thread over the next couple weeks!  Thank you so very much! @KatieBT 

I just played with the Naked Heat using the brush that comes in the palette and no primer.  No finger swatches here.  

First impressions.  Things were going perfectly until I got to dirty talk.  There was some fallout as it's a bit chunkier of a formula.  If I pat it down there was less fallout. 

Cayenne, en Diego and ashes applied patchy on my arm.  I thought maybe it was because my arm wasn't completely dry or something so I tested further up and the same thing happened.  I'll try again later with primer.  

Ember is gorgeous.  I already know I have nothing like it in my collection.  IMG_0913.JPG

IMG_0913.JPG

Maybe they'll look better on my eyes.Maybe they'll look better on my eyes.

Maybe they'll blend better on my eyes?  Holding onto hope.Maybe they'll blend better on my eyes? Holding onto hope.

@darkiceis I'm not giving up hope for a while.  I blend the heck out of shadows when they go on my eyes whereas these are just swatches.  Besides the palette is too beautiful to cast aside without giving it a good week of love. 

The only problem I have is that I slept at the old house last night(it was just supposed to be a quick moment of "resting my eyes")  so I don't have access to my makeup brushes til later today.  

Don't lose hope, give the palette a good try. It really is a unique palette in my opinion.

Congrats @heartsmyface. These shades are going to look amazing on you. Exciting package- enjoy your new goodies!

12 Replies
testing