Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@jaaayp I'm actually not currently but I've been doing a little more research on online subscription tret and I want to find one to try soon.

Please tag/share when you find a good one @CookieGirl1 🥰❤️

@jaaayp  Great job!

Hehe, thank you @ather 🥰

Late to the thread but here are my August empties! I've been working on a Reverse Rouge challenge for the year and these empties put me at 78% to my goal 😊

August Empties.jpg

Spoiler
Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 300mL : This was fine. I've had it for years so when I finally finished it and looked up the price I was shocked by how expensive it was! Definitely not worth the money for me but I don't have any complaints.

Drybar Mini Detox Dry Shampoo : This one made me laugh because I pulled it out to use after I finished the Gold Lust. I thought it was new but I literally got one use out of it and then it was empty 😂  Apparently I have an issue with holding onto dry shampoos lol.

philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel 24 oz/ 710 mL : This scent has been one of my favorites for years but I'm happy to finally finish this and move onto something new. I bought this years ago and having been lugging it with me for each move so it feels nice to finally use it and declutter it!

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation : One of my favorite foundations! It makes my skin so glowy and looks really natural. I still think I like the 24 Hour Infallible formula better though so I'll be repurchasing that foundation instead 😊

Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Refillable Water Medium : I saw a hack on TikTok to get this spray bottle from Amazon and use it with tanning water. The bottle ended up being horrible and the nozzle would stick and spray unevenly. I couldn't wait to use this up, I'm definitely more of a tanning mousse gal lol

That’s a good sized bottle of philosophy you worked through! Good luck on your reverse Rouge project @Maddiexx19!

Great work @Maddiexx19 Your really close to accomplishing your goal 🥳

Great job, @Maddiexx19!

@Maddiexx19  I like your thoughts! I’m trying to work my way through my stash! 

@Maddiexx19 Welcome to the thread! I am curious about the reverse rouge challenge. Great empties!

Thank you! I think I got the idea from another forum. The idea is instead of spending $1,000 in a calendar year you try to use up $1,000 worth of products in a year 🙂 If it's sample-size products I just calculate the value based on the full size weight. It's been pretty fun!

@Maddiexx19  I'd never heard of a reverse rouge challenge before, but it sounds like a fun idea!

Did you know that you can turn in all your beauty /cosmetic, empties at Nordstrom rack? I know the UK has some programs where you get a mailer but thought this was a great idea…. Sephora should really do it

They do have them in Sephora store's

@jaqi99  Thanks for sharing!

@jaqi99 They totally do have collection bins for empties in Sephora stores 💙💚

Oooh, didn't realize there was a thread for the empties! Today, I just happened to be throwing out empties (which I usually do in the beginning of each month because I'm just so lazy)

I go through skincare very often and I literally scrape till the last drop. 

Biossance Squalane + BHA Pore-Minimizing Toner 4.0 oz/ 120 mL this is always on my repeat purchases. I'm currently using everyone's holy grail Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant but... don't throw tomatoes, I like the biossance better... 😅

Glow Recipe Plum Plump Refillable Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL tbh. I've tried almost every product from glow recipe.. I am not a huge fan. I think it does what it says but I have better products for everything in their line.. that being said, I currently do have everything from their line that I need to use up... so they should be coming up in my next empties

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer forever GOAT. Pretty sure ive tried most of all concealers on the market. Already repurchased this and been using the new one 😂 I actually got a sample of the MAKEUP BY MARIO SurrealSkin™ Awakening Concealer 140 and can't say that I love it as much as the nars... IF ANYONE HAS ANY RECS ON SOMETHING BETTER, I would LOVE to try (concerns: undereyes, don't need anything full coverage but don't mind, need something that doesn't crease) 🥰🥰🥰

belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb Cream with Squalane I buy this frequently. It's pretty good that I put it on my regular rotation. Haven't repurchased but will. Currently, using iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Bright & Tight Dark Circle Firming Eye Cream with Vitamin C & Peptides 0.5 oz / 15 mL instead.

20230903_153014.jpg

@jaaayp  Great job! I hope you find a great concealer! 

Sounds like perfect timing @jaaayp welcome to the thread! 💞

Thank you @CynthieLu 🥰

1 Reply
testing