Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Yeah, I know he's not going to care or be impressed with his room till he's like three or so, but I can't help but feel he needs his space (or I'll be needing mine) before then.  

We're just trying to update our guest room which was in reality a storage room.   It's been quite the process.  We definitely needed to allot more time than we did.  I didn't take into account how exhausted I would be feeling when the nesting kicked in.  

I do not even know where to begin, so I will just leave it at WOW!

It looks a little crazy when it piles up doesn't it?   

On a bright note, things are getting decluttered around here.  I almost have enough space in my bathroom drawers for baby stuff which is kinda a big deal. Mantra- I don't need four backups of everything.   

That is awesome all the way around. I just found out last night that my sister is expecting. I finally met my great niece on Thursday. My son said he did not want to call her his first cousin, once removed. I said, that's fine. Just call her by her name. It's been a great week for babies!

Ouhhhh, congrats on the impending family member!  

Hehe, that's cute of him!  I think he can just refer to her as his cousin.  A cousin is a cousin no matter how removed.  

I'm hoping to join this weeks' baby trend!  Please please please don't stay in there much longer!  I want rare steak!!!!   

I cannot wait to see him (when it is healthy for him to come out)!!

He'd be healthy now, he's just being stubborn.

July Empties:

Like: Algenist Algae Brightening Mask, belif Hungarian Water Essense

Eh: Everything else

image1.JPG

And, I see the picture! I've wanted to try that mask. How well does it brighten? I am assuming well since you liked it. Anything you loved?

Yep, it's a good one. Will repurchase 1 day, not right now. Got too much other things I need to finish. I'm trying really hard!! This page is keeping me going! Yay empties!!

Looks great though sorry to hear you have so many eh's.  I quite like that Caudalie cream, but already use the l'elixir from the same line so the two together seem like overkill.

I was using the caudalie cream with the serum and it broke me out, so I broke them apart.  I prefer the serum much over the cream, so i gave it a eh.

On the side note, I was very disappointed with the beauty blender liquid, the whole pack didn't even clean 1 of my beauty blenders.  I would not purchase.  I guess that should really be under dislike... 

I can definitely see that.  It's a very rich cream and can see where it would be overkill with their other products.

This is the first time I've ever had problems loading pictures in this thread, but I am bookmarking to come back and see what your products are if the picture ever loads.

Screen Shot 2016-08-01 at 12.44.01 PM.png

Loved: Will/Have repurchase 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ok: will not repurchase

image.jpeg

Looks like some great empties.  I've been meaning to try that Omorovicza cleansing balm.  So many samples I need to get to.

I got a foil and loved it! Kept trying to get my hands on it but it was always sold out. I was finally able to get the DS but I think it was way better the first time I tried it.

I've been putting off my Needles No More sample trying to use older ones first, but I really want to try it. Sometimes having too much stuff is a pain in the butt. 

Don't put it off!   Just get into it!   It's seriously good stuff!   I've repurchased it twice and am always stalking for samples of it!   It initially took about a month to notice results.  

I know what you mean!  I'm having the same problem.  It kind of makes me wish I had a second face to try everything out.

I feel like it really helps me with a small wrinkle I have on my forehead. 

5 Replies
testing