From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Haul Stars

Haul Stars

• 48627 Members
  • 884 Conversations
  • 120 Photos

A place for our haul stars to share thoughts on their recent purchases. Unbox your feelings on new launches or your latest restock.

A place for our haul stars to share thoughts on their recent purchases. Unbox your feelings on new launches or your latest restock.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: LOL so far I have and used the Elemis Pro-Collagen Firming Retinol Alternative Renewal Serum 0.5 oz / 15 ml (I really love this... ...read more
LOL so far I have and used the Elemis Pro-Collagen Firming Retinol Alternative Renewal Serum 0.5 oz / 15 ml (I really love this... which is bad because this is pricey and im not rich enough for this. oh and look! It's retinol alternative 😉) and I have the beekman collagen booster. I use these two alternatively and my skin definitely feels firmer (either that or my face is getting fatter and plumper). Thank God both of these are boosters and only need a few drops vs a whole dropper! I was just gifted the Paula's Choice Pro Collagen Multi-Peptide Booster 0.67 oz / 20 mL which I haven't opened yet (I honestly think it'll take me forever to go through the two boosters above so may need to give this away) Ahhh. It makes sense. I think I mildly know what it's like because as you said, it's somewhat normal at a low level. I do get mild dryness and redness which is why I only use retinol at night if I know I won't be wearing makeup the following day! I usually slap on the LANEIGE Cica Sleeping Mask and find that that helps a lot or the following day, I use the Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Skin Barrier Redness Recovery Moisturizer 1.86 oz / 55 ml . Well, it's great either way tho because there are so many retinol alternatives now!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Haul Stars
Today’s Sale Haul from the beauty insider points coupon!
|
Re: Today’s Sale Haul from the beauty insider points coupon!
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Oh I will!!! Thank you for the link! I’ll go add it there now!
Oh I will!!! Thank you for the link! I’ll go add it there now!
New Reply in Haul Stars
2024 - Twelve Months of Beauty Inventory
|
Re: 2024 - Twelve Months of Beauty Inventory
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Samtian, yeah, I could have been a mini distribution center for sheet masks. 藍 You want a soothing sheet mask, I got that. Hydrat ...read more
@Samtian, yeah, I could have been a mini distribution center for sheet masks. 🤣 You want a soothing sheet mask, I got that. Hydration your aim, here you go. Looking for that unique material or hard-to-find ingredient, tell me what you're looking for; I probably have it here ... somewhere. 🙄 Or, at least I did. Brands have gotten better with these masks in tubs. Many hold an amount that generally corresponds to a month's worth. Before, there would be brands (and there may still be) that put out these multi-mask packs with 27 sheets or 35 sheets. Because, you know, there's so many months with 27 or 35 days in it. 🤔
New Post in Haul Stars
🎀PREPPYS🎀
SpoilerIM GONNA POST NEW PRODUCTS AND PREPPY PRODUCTS OFC AND SOMETIMES DUPES!IM GONNA POST NEW PRODUCTS AND PREPPY PRODUCTS OFC ...read more
SpoilerIM GONNA POST NEW PRODUCTS AND PREPPY PRODUCTS OFC AND SOMETIMES DUPES!🎀😘IM GONNA POST NEW PRODUCTS AND PREPPY PRODUCTS OFC AND SOMETIMES DUPES!
New Reply in Haul Stars
Holiday 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?
|
Re: Holiday 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I was going to say that that’s a good one I think she should get that to
I was going to say that that’s a good one I think she should get that to
New Reply in Haul Stars
Hair recommendations
|
Re: Hair recommendations
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: It is very good , it wasn't available so I purchased the Amika product which I now love. @CynthieLu ...read more
It is very good , it wasn't available so I purchased the Amika product which I now love. @CynthieLu
New Reply in Haul Stars
Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!
|
Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I'm not seeing many sales but I'm hopefully they'll turn up if I do some sleuthing.  Your right, there are a good amount of sales ...read more
I'm not seeing many sales but I'm hopefully they'll turn up if I do some sleuthing. 😉 Your right, there are a good amount of sales atm. My emails are going off with deal alerts directly from brands. 🤩
New Reply in Haul Stars
Sephora Hauls 2024!! ✨🛍️
|
Re: Sephora Hauls 2024!! ✨🛍️
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Congrats on your haul, feel free to post it in the current haul thread Magical May Hauls 2024 ✨ @AllieSephora ...read more
Congrats on your haul, feel free to post it in the current haul thread Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨ @AllieSephora
New Reply in Haul Stars
Thinking of trying new products today
|
Re: Thinking of trying new products today
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @alexil4 The Maybelline powder is really good. The Milani concealer was not a favorite of mine, however. ...read more
@alexil4 The Maybelline powder is really good. The Milani concealer was not a favorite of mine, however.
New Reply in Haul Stars
Mini birthday haul
|
Re: Mini birthday haul
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @ET2023 happy birthday! And great haul! You can also post in Magical May Hauls 2024 ✨ thread if you want  ...read more
@ET2023 happy birthday! And great haul! You can also post in Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨ thread if you want 😊
186,957 Posts