haylolo

Shany Eyeshadow Palette

My friend and I went shopping today, as we were walking down the street we noticed a sign stating that the local salon was hosting a big sale, and us being the beauty fanatics we are couldn't resist. We browsed their selection for a while, the sale didn't turn out to be as big as advertised and we weren't finding anything we particularly liked, until we came across an eyeshadow palette. We opened it to reveal 40 amazing colors, and the best part of all--it was only $5!  After purchasing the palette we headed home and immediately started experimenting. The colors were highly pigmented, glided on smoothly, and did not irritate my sensitive skin. It's seemingly quality makeup, but I have never heard of the brand before so I was wondering what other people think of it. The palette is by Shany Cosmetics. If you have tried (and loved) any Shany's other products feel free to recommend them. I'm always open to trying new things!

makeuplover9339

Are you friends with Gabidee? LOL so coooollll. The palet...

Are you friends with Gabidee? LOL so coooollll. The palette looks fantabulous!

Keep it fresh!

haylolo

Re: Are you friends with Gabidee? LOL so coooollll. The palet...

Haha yeah. We're best friends actually :smileyhappy: ...and yes the palette is indeed fantabulous.
tenngal

Hi, haylolo.  I just saw the photo of the palette in gabi...

Hi, haylolo.  I just saw the photo of the palette in gabidee's post and it is absolutely beautiful.  I love bright eyeshadows!  I had never heard of the brand so I Googled it and found that Shany Cosmetics has their own website full of all kinds of palettes, brushes, etc.  They also have a section on the site with video tutorials on how to get different looks.  Thought you might be interested in taking a look at their website.

:smileyhappy:

haylolo

Re: Hi, haylolo.  I just saw the photo of the palette in gabi...

I haven't had the chance to check it out yet, but I've been meaning too. Thanks!
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • makeuplover9339
    • haylolo