Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

I’m vib and I got two of the new gisou lip oil and the tower 28 lip gloss

should i get vib now so i can get the sale prices when theyre out or should i get vib when the sale starts (i dont know if this makes much sense lol)

i would say get it during the sale because you would be saving more money that way

I got some sunscreen and glow recipe suntan and a Lange lip sleeping mask

Slay!!

How did you like them? Those are great products! @lulubobo 

@lulubobo you reminded me to add Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ to my list.  Thanks!

I will be definatley getting the Natasha Denona Love Cheek Duo Palette 0.49oz/ 14g  in the sales section, such beautiful shades and such an amazing deal. 🫶💕

I have a few things in my cart but what I want the most is definitely the Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant Exfoliator 2 oz/ 57 g.

also, if you haven’t tried it yet, I am in love with the new Patrick ta blush shade in “She’s the moment”. It’s so pretty and I would recommend that to anyone who’s searching for ideas. PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo 

One thing I’ll definitely be getting during sale time is the Dior BACKSTAGE Glow Face Palette . It’s so beautiful & I love a good glow

Yes that was a big hit😜i love it

Anything Dior and glow sounds fantastic! Do have anymore of the Dior products I’m really loving the Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss  @xteenab 💕

Dior highlighters are so pretty @xteenab!

What can u buy for under 50$

There’s a section on the website that you can filter prices @pookie124 

@pookie124 @Any specific category you are interested in?

my final purchase for the savings event was #soldejanierocherisio40deo

#sephoracollevtioneyebrighteningcream

I wanted to get the #Biossancemarinebrighteneyecream, but I haven’t tried it before and not sure how it will work for me. It’s very pricey.

ive already spent way to much on other stuff from Sephora. Lol

Oh man… I really don’t NEED anything haha… but here are a few goodies I have my eyes on:

Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask 12 Packettes x 2 Sheets 

these are sooo good but so pricey

COLOR WOW Money Mask Deep Hydrating & Strengthening Hair Treatment 7.5 oz/ 215 mL 

heard so many good things and love all the other products I’ve tried!

PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's Wanted 

I realllllly want this shade but it’s currently sold out!

SEPHORA COLLECTION Velour Makeup Face Puff 

these look so nice and soft

HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Eye Library Talc-Free Eyeshadow Palette 

ummm Lady Gaga eyeshadow-yes please-and it’s limited edition so need to snatch it!!!

Fenty Skin Butta Drop Refillable Warm Cinnamon Shimmering Whipped Oil Body Cream 6.7 oz / 200 ml Warm Cinnamon 

this sounds like it would smell good enough to eat!!

Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Highlighter 10 Organza Or 

Love their blushes! Wanna try this!

PATRICK TA Major Headlines Matte Suede Lipstick Blushing 

a perfect nude pink matte!

I shop too much and already own a lot of holiday releases I wanted so these are still on my radar! Excited to see everyone’s wishlists!

1,120 Replies
testing