Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

I just got this email from Sephora, but whenever I try to click on the flash sale link, I get an error name not resolved message (I'm on my mobile). Did anyone else get the email yet, and, if so, is there anything good in the flash sale?

Screenshot_2016-01-02-13-20-17.png

Thanks to all for the reply! I was excited about the prospect of a flash sale, but it's a little disappointing when it's just one item.  🙂

@TitanFan, this is what my email looked like.  I think the "48-Hour Flash Sale" might just be some sort of preview / pre-release window to purchase the new Clinique Pep-Start eye cream?  When I clicked on this link in my email, it just took me to the eye cream product page.

Clinique Pep Start.png

The link worked for me.  Here it is:

http://www.sephora.com/pep-start-eye-cream-P403817?skuId=1774819&pageSize=60&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_201...

Should be ok to post since it's a sephora link.

I received it.  The Flash Sale link goes to the Clinique Pep Start product page.  

Ugh, I want this! I keep checking but missing it when it pops up.

Thanks for posting!

Just placed an order... Fingers crossed it won't be OOS/cancelled!

Missed it again - this is driving me insane!! I figured since the sale was over so were my chances of getting one as I thought they would be OOS for good. I'm hoping KVD makes this one of her old school specials - at this point I'll pay full price and s&h.

its currently up at full price as an old school special on her website. 

I got it and don't know why.  Was trying to be better this year and on day 2 I already failed.  PM and we can work something out. 

Thank you for posting.  I've been trying to get it for over a week.

@1HappyGal, I'm so glad you were able to get one!  🙂

Chrysalis palette back in stock.  Only a few left.

http://www.sephora.com/chrysalis-eyeshadow-palette-P385529?skuId=1585793

Can anyone tell me how to "hide" the items that are not available? I keep getting super excited on a great product and when I click on it I get a "were sorry" message. PLEASE HELP! My heart can't take any more of this rejection! 😣

I'm with you. I would rather not be shown products that are OOS.  Unfortunately, there is no filter that I'm aware of that allows the shopper to see only in stock items.  I even checked the android mobile app and didn't see it there either.  You could post that as a suggestion in the customer service section of BT.  There are other websites I visit that allow the user to filter out OOS items from search results.  I think it would be a good idea for Sephora too. 

I interpret those as a sign of hope. If something is truly never, ever coming back they tend to pull it off of the site and remove it from loves lists. Keep clicking. Miracles happen.

Boo Nothing new went up on the Canadian side today nor any restocks and even the crappy things are oos...on the bright side my vice4 order from yesterday arrived today..that's surprisingly fast! 

Oh wow pretty good. I ordered my Vice 4 on Christmas Eve and just got it today which isn't bad with the holidays etc so I'm not complaining. I will complain however that we never get anything great in Canada, and the sales page sucks right now and hasn't had anything nice on there since Boxing Day really...=(

I really wanted to get the foreo luna mini holiday set but i noticed today that in my loves list it now changed to "this item cannot be shipped to Canada" even though still oos..wonder why they bothered doing that. I also hoped for the ombre obsessions face blush palette but no luck there either. 

1 Reply
testing