bananachoox3

Chic Chic Week Haul

[ Edited ]

I was super smart and decided to go to my local Sephora when it opened at 10 in the morning. Crazy, right? Well I didn't want to wait in line and walk around a crowded Sephora. To my surprise I wasn't the only one there. Anyway, here is my haul for Chic Week. Thanks Sephora.

DSC05795.JPGI got the VIB tote

8 samples inside the tote

I also got a couple of samples that I wanted to try the product but not commit to it just yet

Mia2 in sea breeze

Sensitive replacement brushes

UD High Gloss Lip color in LoveChild

YSL Lipstick in Corail Intuitive

Dior Addict Lipstick in Tokyo

Philiosophy Take a Deep Breath Mositurizer

Tarte Smooth Operator

Bosica Purifying Gel Cleasner

MUFE Mat Velvet Foundation

Benefit Blush in Bella Bamba and Coralista

UD De Slick Powder

Glo toothpaste

L'Occitane hand cream.

How did you all do?

broadwaybarbie

Re: Chic Chic Week Haul

(0) Hearts

How do you like the Benefit bella bamba blush?! :smileyhappy: I have been gushing over this color and think its perfect for spring/summer, but need another fresh eyes opinion?! :smileyhappy:

colorobsession

(0) Hearts

I got sick with a stomach bug last week, so I ended up missing the VIB preview event (Boo), but I did end up getting to make a run to Sephora over the weekend once I was recovered. I picked up a NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base and Bumble & Bumble Thickening Hairspray, as well as redeemed 100 points for the Stila Convertible Color. Kind of bummed that I didn't get a tote bag, but I'm still happy that I got to save a little on some regular priced products that I've been wanting to buy for a while! (P.S. I just LOVE the color of the Clarisonic Mia that you got!!)

pinklissamel

(0) Hearts

sweet haul!!!! I did like you and went early in the morning at 1030. I did get the bag but no samples :smileysad: My Sephora is inside a JCP and very small and since its also in AK a lot of the stock was out as well so i would have gotten a lot more if they actually had what I wanted in stock. But here's what I got : Sephora Collection Age Defying Night Moisture Cream, Sephora Collection Instant Moisture, 1 Sephora lip gloss, First Aid Beauty Dual Repair Face Cream, Skin 79 Miracle Skin Transformer, UD Naked Basics pallet, Ole Henricksen Nurture Me, Korres Pomagranite Mattifing Treatment, Benifit Total Moisture Facial Cream, Skin 79 Miracle Skin Transformer VarnishInstant Imperfection Corrector. So all in all I didnt do so bad mostly skincare items that I had been curious about that had good reviews on Sephora. I havent tried most of these before I bought them so I hope my skin and face take to them so i wont have to return anything. Happy Shopping everyone !!!

dannyc

Nice haul! I picked up a few things in store & am about to place an on line order for the more expensive items (ebates cash back!!!)

starletta8

I love ebates, dannyc! I was hoping that Sephora would be a double during Chic Week- but alas...

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

ebates is so cool, but it kinda feels like a scam, no?

viviene23

nice haul :-)

I left my class early to go to sephora but they were out of the tote already before noon!!! Why sephora???

what samples did it come with?

bananachoox3

From what I heard most of the samples were the same, some in JCpenny was different. Mine came with Smashbox BB cream, MUFE pro finish, NUDE cleasning oil, Josie Maran Oil hair serum, Shiseido sunscreen,Ole Henriksen brightening moisturizer, Bumble and Bumble thickening shampoo and conditioner, and a sample of Gucci perfume. 

I also asked for my own samples for things I'm thinking about purchasing in the future. 

I now need a separate storage unit for my samples and another one for my makeup. 

roxystar4

I picked up a cute organizer from tjmaxx for $5.99 and it has individual compartments. I store my samples in those and have them divided (shampoo in one, conditioner in another, eye samples in another, etc...) They are super cute too (different designs and colors)

violalea

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Sounds great!!!Have always wanted (needed ??) something like that :smileyhappy: Do you mind sharing the photo? Thanks!

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

Sure! Mine has 9 compartments each. I have another one too but this one is cuter. My sister also purchased one that is black and white- super cute.  I store my makeup samples (mascara, foundation, etc) with my makeup but I am sure these would work for makeup samples too. If i dont store them together I forget to use them though.IMG_0665.JPG

IMG_0663.jpg

violalea

[ Edited ]

lovely!!!!! i used carton box made myself 1 and it looked so ugly lol. Will be going to tj maxx then. Thankssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

TJ Maxx is an awesome place to find storage for less!

onomotopoeia9

i think im gonna check it out! thanks for the idea

sephoramusthave

[ Edited ]

You have to tell me about the bella bamba blush. Out of the whole boxed powder blush collection, bella bamba is the most pigmented. I have yet to get that one! :smileyvery-happy: I love my Benefit stuffs. I LOVE Dior Addict lipstick! Might be my all time favorite, love the range of colors they have, every single shade I ever tried on I ended up liking. Such a good formula and luxe packaging too. I have New Look and Parisian Chic.

bananachoox3

I love Dior, packaging is super adorable and I want every shade, too bad its pretty expensive for one.

Bella Bamba reminds me of a watermelon pink. Definitely the most pigmented out of the box powder from Benefit. It does have some shimmers like most Benefit blushes. I'll see how long it last and whatnot after I use it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 24 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • dannyc
    • sephoramusthave
    • roxystar4
    • colorobsession
    • viviene23
    • onomotopoeia9