Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2024 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2024Sephora Savings Event 2024

The birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, and here in the Beauty Insider Community, we know what that means…. The Sephora Savings Event is upon us! We believe that it’s never too early to start building your basket, so get that loves list ready and prepare to shop this epic event. 🌸

This thread serves as your ultimate resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for all those hard beauty shopping decisions. Whether you’re looking to save on some skincare splurges, get a discount on a new designer fragrance, or need help deciding between all the new makeup that’s been popping up on your social feed, your fellow Community members are here to help. Head to this thread to show off your shopping haul, ask questions, or sound off with your own recommendations… just don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/5 with a 20% discount with the code YAYSAVE. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/9, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/9. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, through 4/15! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2024 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

since I don’t have the rouge 20% (anyone want to share a code?) my list will be small:

PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment Velvet Blush  or LYS Beauty Higher Standard Cream Glow Blush Sticks MERIT Bronze Balm Sheer Sculpting Bronzer Clay NUDESTIX Magnetic Eye Color Angel 

I have a code if you still need one

@happyskincare Shoot I gave it to someone last night! So sorry. I follow you and love your posts 💙

Do you still happen to have one by any chance @ChelseaGee9?🩷

Hi There,

If you want 20% off, I can order from my account and ship directly to you. Let me know. 🙂 

@NShastri  Do you still have a rouge code you can share with me?

I need to see a couple of reviews first (or swatch them in store) but the new GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Dewyplump Collagen Lip Gels are kinda calling me.

Those look interesting 😻 @CookieGirl1 The promo shots of Marigold have me curious too. I would love if these were as pigmented as they look. What color is calling to you?

@CynthieLu I could potentially go for GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Dewyplump Collagen Lip Gel Purple Irises or GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Dewyplump Collagen Lip Gel Bouquet but I'm still hoping to actually swatch them in person!  I'm so picky when it comes to the texture of lip products that I don't want to blind buy one.

Ooh those are pretty ones @CookieGirl1. I hope you can swatch then in person, blind buys are a little bit of a gamble. 

@CynthieLu the stores closest to me don't have them yet but TBH I definitely don't need another lip gloss right now anyway 😅

I haven't seen them out yet either. But I'll be curious too see them launch @CookieGirl1 I knooo, same. I have some beautiful lip glosses already but if they are good I can see me easily picking up one. 😍

Ooh pretty!! @CynthieLu 

I’m thinking of getting a pressed powder such as the LAWLESS Skin-Smoothing Talc-Free Perfecting Powder Light and a hydrating travel-friendly face mist such as the Caudalie Mini Grape Water Moisturizing Face Mist 2.5 oz / 75 mL! I may also use this opportunity to pick up the Natasha Denona Hy-Glam Brightening & Hydrating Medium to Full Coverage Crease Proof Serum Concealer ... - I’ve only heard good things about this!! Excited 😀 

Yaaas that's an awesome list @cynthiaxshen I've only heard good things about ND's concealer too, I'm pretty curious about it. If you get I'd be very happy to hear your thoughts on it. 😀

I will be getting my liquid gold Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen® Serum, this stuff has changed my skincare game. I am also loving this GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Original Me Clean High-Performance Matte Lipstick in stomp box, so will be adding that. Also, Sol de Janeiro Biggie Biggie Beija Flor™ Elasti-Cream 16.9 oz / 500 mL 

Fcg

I'm really wanting to try the OUAI Hydrating Scalp Serum for Healthy, Fuller Looking Hair 2 oz / 60 mL I've been seeing people RAVE about it and with my thinner hair I'd love to give it a shot. I've been upping my hair game recently and it would make a great addition.

I also LOVE the look of the new MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Mattes® Eyeshadow Palette: The Neutrals  the cool tones are to die for and I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on that purchase!

@okokliv, I’m on my 2nd bottle of the Ouai serum. I was surprised by how well it worked for me. Hope it performs well for you too!

Thank you!!! I hope it does too lmao

Hiii love your products!! By any chance do you still have your rouge code available? 

6 Replies
testing