Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: Whatโ€™s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that itโ€™s never too early to start building that basket, and if youโ€™re looking for some shopping inspiration, youโ€™ve come to the ultimate place! ๐Ÿคฉ

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting โ€“ and giving! โ€“ unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe youโ€™re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social โ€“ itโ€™s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisionsโ€ฆ and donโ€™t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! ๐Ÿ›

If youโ€™re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If youโ€™re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if youโ€™re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, donโ€™t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the โ€œ#โ€ sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: Whatโ€™s in Your Basket?

I would not miss out the Peter Thomas Roth Max Vitamin D-Fenseโ„ข Sunscreen Serum Broad Spectrum SPF 50 1.7 oz / 50 mL  one of my favs of all times. And to the clean girl vibes the Marc Jacobs Fragrances Daisy Ever So Fresh Eau de Parfum 2.5 oz / 75 mL this is the fragrance ๐Ÿ˜

Fantastic choices @Gioh! Sun care is always in season. The serum formulation of the PTR SFP sounds wonderful! ๐Ÿ˜ Love the sound of a clean, fresh scent for the spring and summer! 

Nice choices @Gioh โ€Œ๐Ÿ˜โ€Œ

Spf is so important, especially with summer almost here โ€Œ๐ŸŒž

Between this and a Rouge Reward, my March/April will be pretty busy! Iโ€™m looking at adding some fragrances for summer, leaning towards Gucci Flora Gorgeous Jasmine Eau de Parfum right now, and some skincare items. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Vitamin C Lactic Firm & Bright Eye Treatment 0.5 oz / 15 mL is interesting to me, and Iโ€™ll likely start considering some tinted moisturizers since there are some news ones out. 

I love the GorgeoJasmine! Bottle and fragrance, so lovely! @alexasteph 

Hard to go wrong with Gucci Gorgeous Jasmine @alexasteph! I love how you can definitely pick up on the jasmine scent but itโ€™s not overwhelming or heady. โ™ฅ๏ธ

That's a good start to your list @alexasteph Gucci is looking pretty gorgeous over there ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

@alexasteph  I don't think I've tried that version of the Gucci fragrance. It looks nice!

Why a month away??? Such a long wait ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ 

Here are the things I need (except the Dior case-the thing I want and itโ€™s not even what I want exactly- weโ€™ll see what case available by then ๐Ÿ˜˜)

340F65C1-C7D8-44A6-BEDD-F10498296483.jpeg
These are the things I want to try

2CD7C12C-9973-4BF0-B077-F88D15CBEA6E.jpegand these

5EAAEB5F-D960-465C-9886-4A283B152DD0.jpeg

The dior case is soooo pretty!

So many great items @blackkitty2014! The brick cannage case looks beautiful in real life. โ™ฅ๏ธ

Oh did you get it @itsfi @Iโ€™m going back and forth on it

Yeah, I know what you mean @blackkitty2014 . I went back and forth on it  - I donโ€™t really need another case. I am happy I picked it up. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I havenโ€™t gotten to posting it but will soon - definitely before the sale. I didnโ€™t think Sephora would be carrying it so I picked it up somewhere else (and wouldnโ€™t you know it? Other things arrived with it! Imagine that! ๐Ÿคฃ) Iโ€™ll try to take a pic next weekend and post it. 

I definitely want to grab a lipstick during the sale, @blackkitty2014. I'll take a look at the Hourglass lipsticks.

We have to try to those lipsticks see what all the rackets about @curlychiquita ๐Ÿ˜˜

Now thereโ€™s a list @blackkitty2014 ! ๐Ÿ˜ So many good ideas ! The HG lips are stellar as is the Supergoop. Donโ€™t know what to start! ๐Ÿฅฐ I def want one of those beautiful Dior cases. 

@Sunnysmom fingers and toes crossed for more Dior and TF releases by the time of the sale ๐Ÿ˜˜

I know what you mean @blackkitty2014 a month feels like sooo long from now. I can't wait for sale shopping ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿฅฐ

You have a very impressive cart

If I get all of them it is an accident. I didnโ€™t meant it @CynthieLu ๐Ÿ˜˜

Accidents sometimes happen @blackkitty2014. ๐Ÿ˜† @CynthieLu 

3 Replies
testing