Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

My oh my, May is here! ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ It's time to show off all the magical must haves you picked up this month.

Let's give our hauls a moment to sparkle and shine! โญ

1000017278.gif

๐ŸŽ‰And of course a huge shout out to all the May Birthday Beauties! ๐ŸŽ‰

Wishing you all the most magical month. ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ

1000017279.gif

May also holds a special day for all the Mama's, Aunts, Grand Mama's, and all the ladies who play a special role to the kiddo's in thier lives. ๐Ÿ’ Happy Mother's Day to all of you! ๐Ÿ’

If you are pampering anyone this month, we'd love to see what you've picked out. ๐Ÿซถ

Happy Haulin! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ 

Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

@HeatherAriana  Iโ€™ve heard this is AMAZING ๐Ÿคฉ 

@HeatherAriana enjoy, let us know what you think of it

Nice! @HeatherAriana I'm seeing this foundation everywhere. ๐Ÿคฉ It looks promising. Have you had a chance to try it yet? 

Not yet!

When you do, please report back ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

I know @CookieGirl1 was also curious about it

Harlem Candle Company: 

Okay, NOW Iโ€™ll stop buying so many candles this year. :DOkay, NOW Iโ€™ll stop buying so many candles this year. ๐Ÿ˜„

Last month I attended the brandโ€™s live shopping event where founder Teri Johnson announced their 2 newest candles (Nina and The Wiz) and talked about their Josephine Eau de Parfum being a surprise finalist in The Fragrance Foundationโ€™s 2024 Perfume Extraordinaire category. Josephineโ€™s award competitors include Guerlain Tobacco Honey EdP and fragrances by Tom Ford, Maison du Roc, and a couple others Iโ€™m forgetting right now. Winners will be announced this summer at the formal awards event. 

During the live event, I bought The Wiz candle and a Speakeasy candle + reed diffuser bundle. (Of all the HCC candles I bought in my previous order, Speakeasy wound up being my favorite.) GWP was a sample of the new Duke EdP. There were giveaways during the event and a few post-event prize draws. I won one of the draws! My prize was a full size Josephine EdP. โค๏ธ 

Fragrance notes from HCCโ€™s site: 

Spoiler
The Wiz: 

• Top: Bergamot, White Pepper, Incense
  • Middle: Sichuan Pepper, Artemisia, Coriander
  • Base: Australian Sandalwood, Tonka Bean, Palo Santo

Speakeasy: 

• Top: Cardamom, Smoked Incense, Pimento Berry
  • Middle: Saffron, Licorice, Plum Blossom, Tobacco Leaves
  • Base:  Palo Santo, Patchouli, Vanilla, Dark Chocolate

Josephine EdP: 

• Top: Italian Bergamot, Amyris, Incense
  • Middle: Night Blooming Jasmine, Vanilla Orchid, Tonka Bean
  • Base: Dark Amber, Patchouli, Indian Sandalwood

Duke EdP: 

• Top: Pink Pepper, Italian Lemon Sfuma, Calabrian Bergamot, Ginger Zest
  • Middle: Balkan Tobacco, Rockrose, Provencal Lavender, Olibanum
  • Base: Bourbon Honey, Guaiacwood, Styrax Resin

Wow all those scents sound lovely. Haven't heard of this brand yet. Enjoy these candlesโค๏ธ @WinglessOne 

Thanks @Buootiful ! *ahem* Nordstrom carries a few Harlem Candle Company candles. Just sayinโ€™. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Congratulations on winning the drawing @WinglessOne. Great haul!

Thank you @Loretta55  @caitbird  @Mellmars1185 !

@WinglessOne  wow, amazing haul! ๐Ÿ˜ those scents all sound fabulous, and the packaging is beautiful - so luxe! This company is on my list of candle companies to check out - I didn't realize they also do perfumes. And congrats on winning a prize too, that's so exciting! I hope you enjoy your lovely fragrance items!

@WinglessOne It sounds like the eve was a great experience. I feel like based on thr descriptions, I would really enjoy the scent of Josephine EdP. Congratulations on your win!

Congratulations! They all sound lovely @WinglessOne!

Thank you @faeriegirl ! 

Congratulations! ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰  @WinglessOne that's sooooo fun! You got to attend the live event and now you have something special to remember it by. Yum, top notes with bergamot and a little Jasmine and Vanilla in there? I bet it's really nice ๐Ÿ’

Thank you @CynthieLu ! Bergamotโ€™s a top note in many Harlem Candle Co.โ€™s fragrances, so if you love that scent, the brandโ€™s got you covered. Josephineโ€™s bergamot morphs into a warm jasmine heart note on me. Itโ€™s a very pretty fragrance.

I definitely have a weakness for scents like bergamot and jasmine. ๐Ÿค— @WinglessOne I'm going too have to keep this brand in mind in case I come across anything of thiers to smell. 

@WinglessOne @Amazing candle haul. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 !

Fabulous,  if you love candles just go for it

@CorgiMommy  Haha, thatโ€™s how I wound up with way too many candles in the first place. ๐Ÿ˜… Iโ€™m gonna need new candle storage furniture at this point. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos118
  • 1000017278.gif
  • 1000017279.gif
  • 17144986994738838166369396453455.jpg
  • 1000017375.jpg
  • 1000017377.jpg
  • IMG_4273.jpeg
  • IMG_4839.jpeg
  • DC3A9152-0AD0-4FFF-AFF4-8DC0E2D7F252.jpeg
  • 3E7CA2AA-24E8-487D-AD68-99B3FCF0BFC5.jpeg
  • I intentionally picked shades Sephora doesnโ€™t carry, so I could use other retailer rewards instead of my most recently acquired Rouge Reward (which Iโ€™ll use for different goodies).
  • Okay, NOW Iโ€™ll stop buying so many candles this year. :D
  • 17146722456176014968085215806512.jpg
  • IMG_4283.jpeg
  • IMG_4288.jpeg
  • IMG_4097.jpeg
testing