cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars

Best blush

Best blush you have ever tryed

Re: Best blush

@ema6  For some of these, I couldn’t tag the product without also picking a specific shade. Just assume I’m talking about various shades of all these blushes. 

Powder blush: my fave’s still NARS Talc-Free Powder Blush in various shades, though mostly the matte shades. NARS’s blush singles are dependable performers: good texture, easy to blend out, and long wearing. 

Honorable mentions: PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Divine Powder Blush Desert Orchid (and other shades), Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush (though their shade range is very limited for folks my skin tone and deeper), and some shades of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Collection , including some blushes found in their palettes. 

Cream blush: I still love Glossier Cloud Paint Gel Cream Blush Haze (and other shades), but Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush wears longer throughout the day. Note that the Rare Beauty blushes are very pigmented: it’s easy to go overboard with them. But I find they blend out nicely if I start application with just a teeny tiny amount. 

Honorable mentions: LYS Beauty Higher Standard Satin Matte Cream Blush Inspire (and other shades), ROSE INC Cream Blush Refillable Cheek & Lip Color Anemone Refill (and other shades), and Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Flushed - Matte Color for Cheek & Lip . 

Combo powder + cream blushes: PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo and Natasha Denona Bloom Cheek Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g —here’s a tag here the shade name matters. 😄 Bloom is one of my favorite cheek palettes. I also love the much newer Natasha Denona Berry Pop Cheek Trio, available at Ulta and direct from Natasha Denona (Sephora US doesn’t carry it). 

@ema6  Best cream blush I’ve tried is MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush and powder is Dior Rosy Glow Blush 001 Pink 

Patrick Ta blush in shade she’s blushing for brunettes and REALLY good for brunettes with green or brown eyes

@ema6 @Chantecaille blush

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing