From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Best Hair Ever

Best Hair Ever

• 154488 Members
  • 4787 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty lovers like you share their hair care tips to achieve the best hair ever.

Beauty lovers like you share their hair care tips to achieve the best hair ever.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Best Hair Ever
free samples
|
Re: free samples
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @HarjotS you can always ask when in store. If you make an online purchase you get to choose 2 samples. ...read more
@HarjotS you can always ask when in store. If you make an online purchase you get to choose 2 samples.
Need a new dry shampoo
|
Re: Need a new dry shampoo
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @k8e33 Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo 6 oz/ 286 mL ...read more
@k8e33 Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo 6 oz/ 286 mL
Which is the best hair oil for my thick and curly hair ?
|
Re: Which is the best hair oil for my thick and curly hair ?
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: I agree with you. I don’t need any hair products as I have nice hair.
I agree with you. I don’t need any hair products as I have nice hair.
Dry scalp
|
Re: Dry scalp
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: Hi @Mascro Living Proof Scalp Care Exfoliator 3.4 oz / 100 ml and Living Proof Scalp Care Dry Scalp Treatment 3.4 oz/ 100 mL ...read more
Hi @Mascro Living Proof Scalp Care Exfoliator 3.4 oz / 100 ml and Living Proof Scalp Care Dry Scalp Treatment 3.4 oz/ 100 mL
For the love of hair accessories
|
Re: For the love of hair accessories
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Target ($5 each)  
Target ($5 each)  
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Best Hair Ever
feeling overwhelmed by hair routine?!
hi! i have never really been taught or shown how to style or take care of hair in my entire life- i am 25 now and wanting to start ...read more
hi! i have never really been taught or shown how to style or take care of hair in my entire life- i am 25 now and wanting to start to have a haircare routine with products and tools that work for my hair type. i have naturally wavy/curly hair (maybe 2b or 2c) that is currently medium length with bangs- and was looking for suggestions on styles to try, recommendations of products/tools to look for, and tips on handling wavy/curly/frizzy hair. thank you so much! 🖤
New shampoo recommendation
|
Re: New shampoo recommendation
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @FeliciaJean08 Redken color extend shampoo is not discontinued, I just checked with my supplier. It could be the salon/retailer yo ...read more
@FeliciaJean08 Redken color extend shampoo is not discontinued, I just checked with my supplier. It could be the salon/retailer you were getting it from is choosing to no longer carry it but Redken is still making it.
Hair
|
Re: Hair
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @haleema1122 Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Hot Oil Concentrate 4 x .5 oz/ 15 mL treatments ...read more
@haleema1122 Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Hot Oil Concentrate 4 x .5 oz/ 15 mL treatments
Help! Fine and frizzy hair :)
|
Re: Help! Fine and frizzy hair :)
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: @MemeAmour It sounds like this line from Verb might be suited for you! - Verb Ghost Weightless Shampoo for Fine Hair - Verb Ghost ...read more
@MemeAmour It sounds like this line from Verb might be suited for you! - Verb Ghost Weightless Shampoo for Fine Hair - Verb Ghost Conditioner for Fine Hair 12 oz/ 355 mL - Verb Ghost Weightless Oil to Fight Frizz and Enhance Shine
22,950 Posts