From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Best Hair Ever

Best Hair Ever

• 153439 Members
  • 4627 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty lovers like you share their hair care tips to achieve the best hair ever.

Beauty lovers like you share their hair care tips to achieve the best hair ever.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Best Hair Ever
NATURAL Blonde hair tips for those with ZERO color treatments
|
Re: NATURAL Blonde hair tips for those with ZERO color treatments
RISING STAR I INSIDER
Reply: @mariacbigs I have not tested my water, but I am guessing that it has a lot of iron because it stains the shower curtain liner. I ...read more
@mariacbigs I have not tested my water, but I am guessing that it has a lot of iron because it stains the shower curtain liner. I really need to get a water softener. I would say that of the products I listed, the Kérastase Mini Blond Absolu Hydrating Illuminating Shampoo 2.71oz / 80 ml has the biggest impact. I just remembered Living Proof Clarifying Detox Shampoo 8 oz / 236 mL . I tried a sample of that a while back, and it seemed promising. The sample came with a water test strip.
Products to make hair smooth
|
Re: Products to make hair smooth
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: I would recommend using a leave in conditioner or using a hair mask Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Hair Mask 5 oz/ 150 mL is a gr ...read more
I would recommend using a leave in conditioner or using a hair mask Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Hair Mask 5 oz/ 150 mL is a great one! @melgiz
WARNING - Olaplex is not for everyday use
|
Re: WARNING - Olaplex is not for everyday use
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Wise advice, @RebeccaV2. I think that it's relatively pathetic that the company is being sued--it's up to the consumer to make in ...read more
Wise advice, @RebeccaV2. I think that it's relatively pathetic that the company is being sued--it's up to the consumer to make informed decisions and to actually pay attention to the intended usage for the products that he/she is choosing to use--but I also initially was overusing Olaplex. At first it worked really well for my hair but after an extended period of time it definitely started causing my hair more problems and it came to a point where I stopped using it. That was my fault for not being properly informed and while I still think that Olaplex works great for some people and it can be a great product for the right situation, it just isn't for me anymore and I'm glad that you found some other products that work better for you :).
Best Shampoo/conditioner & Styling Products for Thin, Fine, Flat Hair
|
Re: Best Shampoo/conditioner & Styling Products for Thin, Fine, Flat Hair
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you for this suggestion! And I agree about some volumizing hair products weighing the hair down. Technology is improving all ...read more
Thank you for this suggestion! And I agree about some volumizing hair products weighing the hair down. Technology is improving all the time though, so I am hopeful!
New Post in Best Hair Ever
coupons
Do any of you guys have a coupon code i could use to buy the k18 hair mask?
Do any of you guys have a coupon code i could use to buy the k18 hair mask?
Dyson worth it?
|
Re: Dyson worth it?
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @geejess my Dyson Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer lasted 7 years ...read more
@geejess my Dyson Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer lasted 7 years
New Post in Best Hair Ever
Short, thick, dry hair for women
Can some please recommend products for short, thick, dry pixie hairstyles? I am in my 50 never dye my hair but going through perim ...read more
Can some please recommend products for short, thick, dry pixie hairstyles? I am in my 50 never dye my hair but going through perimenopause. Need help Spoiler
Olaplex
|
Re: Olaplex
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Unfortunately, I had a similar experience. It made my hair feel dry and brittle.
Unfortunately, I had a similar experience. It made my hair feel dry and brittle.
Hair Care
|
Re: Hair Care
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Pureology Color Fanatic Top Coat + Clear Hair Gloss Clear @Josette23 will add gloss without depositing color. ...read more
Pureology Color Fanatic Top Coat + Clear Hair Gloss Clear @Josette23 will add gloss without depositing color.
Help me find this best hair product ever
|
Re: Help me find this best hair product ever
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thanks so much! Hate it when they discontinue good things
Thanks so much! Hate it when they discontinue good things
22,318 Posts