From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Fragrance Fans

Fragrance Fans

• 54434 Members
  • 2243 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Any good inexpensive perfumes??
|
Re: Any good inexpensive perfumes??
RISING STAR III INSIDER
Reply: @makupp Sol de Janeiro body mists last on me all day just like my perfumes. Everyone's chemistry is different but I think they are ...read more
@makupp Sol de Janeiro body mists last on me all day just like my perfumes. Everyone's chemistry is different but I think they are a good buy. 71 and 62 are my favorites. Ariana Grande perfumes last long on me and are more inexpensive than other brands. You can try discount stores like Ross, TJ Maxx, Burlington's etc for deals on perfumes.You can also try samplers as the are more inexpensive for the quantity of perfume. Just you get a smaller amount of each instead of more of one perfume.
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Valentino Donna Born in Roma The Gold
I finally got a chance to smell Donna Born in Roma Rendez-Vous The Gold. At first it smells very similar to Estee Lauder Beautifu ...read more
I finally got a chance to smell Donna Born in Roma Rendez-Vous The Gold. At first it smells very similar to Estee Lauder Beautiful Magnolia to me with it's gardenia notes but changes very much. It got a little masculine for awhile but died down to a bright powdery fragrance I can still smell. I was very wary about the Gold version because I had read it lasts 3-4 hours but this is really lasting on my skin. I need a sale, at $165 it's above my comfort zone. But very pretty (love gardenia) and is next day lasting on my skin.
Price Hikes
|
Re: Price Hikes
RISING STAR III INSIDER
Reply: @Maireray chech the web address. Is it ca at the end? Also make sure your app is set to your country. ...read more
@Maireray chech the web address. Is it ca at the end? Also make sure your app is set to your country.
Mon Guerlain
|
Re: Mon Guerlain
RISING STAR III INSIDER
Reply: @MXCHIC18 Maybe they are selling off their testers? I think tester bottles have different packaging. ...read more
@MXCHIC18 Maybe they are selling off their testers? I think tester bottles have different packaging.
Gucci Pour Homme II
|
Re: Gucci Pour Homme II
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: @faym Hello how are you I have a 3.3oz bottle sealed in a box I would love to get rid of it if interested call 9193978939 ...read more
@faym Hello how are you I have a 3.3oz bottle sealed in a box I would love to get rid of it if interested call 9193978939
New here.
|
Re: New here.
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: BURBERRY Her Elixir Eau de Parfum Intense yes, it truly is amazing! ...read more
BURBERRY Her Elixir Eau de Parfum Intense yes, it truly is amazing!
Best Perfume
|
Re: Best Perfume
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I love hearing when someone finds a favorite @Santasigma. 拾One thing I love about SDJ are the new scents they release every summe ...read more
I love hearing when someone finds a favorite @Santasigma. 🥳💞One thing I love about SDJ are the new scents they release every summer. It's so fun to look forward to checking them out each year. Do you have an all time favorite out of those scents?
Mens cologne
|
Re: Mens cologne
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Don't buy them both if you don't want him be like everyone else I don't know your bought but same as those 2 go for you from Arman ...read more
Don't buy them both if you don't want him be like everyone else I don't know your bought but same as those 2 go for you from Armani or buy JP Le male the classic version
Fall scent
|
Re: Fall scent
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Tom Ford umber and leather or you from Armani, I don't know if you want only from here or you asking in General? and it depends wh ...read more
Tom Ford umber and leather or you from Armani, I don't know if you want only from here or you asking in General? and it depends where you live also
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Bad Boy Who?
So I have been looking into the Bad Boy line of colognes by Carolina Herrera, I recently got the Bad Boy Extreme, but there are a ...read more
So I have been looking into the Bad Boy line of colognes by Carolina Herrera, I recently got the Bad Boy Extreme, but there are a few others to try... Was the Extreme a good choice? Anyone have any favorites when it comes to this line that I should look at next? Any men tried them all?? Any women smelled them and can give feedback? Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Cobalt Elixir Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Le ParfumCarolina Herrera Bad Boy Eau de Toilette Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Extreme Eau de Parfum
23,681 Posts