From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Fragrance Fans

Fragrance Fans

• 53130 Members
  • 2038 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Favorite Fragrance
|
Re: Favorite Fragrance
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @SherrieShanta Some of my favorites for summer are Floral Street Sunflower Pop Eau De Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and Ellis Brooklyn FLOR ...read more
@SherrieShanta Some of my favorites for summer are Floral Street Sunflower Pop Eau De Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and Ellis Brooklyn FLORIST Eau de Parfum 1.7 / 50 ml eau de parfum spray
Home fragrance thread 🕯️💐🏠
|
Re: Home fragrance thread 🕯️💐🏠
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi this sounds absolutely lovely! I have never heard of this brand before, will have to check them out. ...read more
@itsfi this sounds absolutely lovely! I have never heard of this brand before, will have to check them out.
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Fragrance Recommendations
Has anyone tried the new Kayali Vanilla Candy Rock Sugar fragrance? What do you like about the smell? What don’t you like about it ...read more
Has anyone tried the new Kayali Vanilla Candy Rock Sugar fragrance? What do you like about the smell? What don’t you like about it? I’m always on the hunt for a new scent. I haven’t been able to get out to Sephora but I’m dying to smell it or just blind buy it haha.
Perfume
Has anyone try the name brand "Forvr Mood" perfumes? I like the fruity and floral aromas.
Has anyone try the name brand "Forvr Mood" perfumes? I like the fruity and floral aromas.
Tory Burch's Azur Nuit...
I love, love, love the woody, citrus, white floral smell of Tory Burch's discontinued AZUR NUIT (not Belle Azur). I need to find a ...read more
I love, love, love the woody, citrus, white floral smell of Tory Burch's discontinued AZUR NUIT (not Belle Azur). I need to find a new alternative. I heard that something like Tom Ford's Black Orchid is similar but I have never smelled it. Is this true? What else might I like? I love earthy scents and woody is a main component of that, though I am not sure I like spicy scents. Can anyone help?
Perfume
 El olor increíble, el tamaño increible, el diseño increíble, fácil para llevar de viaje para todo me encanta como venía la presen ...read more
 El olor increíble, el tamaño increible, el diseño increíble, fácil para llevar de viaje para todo me encanta como venía la presentación mi esposo le encantó
  • IMG_6974.jpeg
perfume
|
Re: perfume
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: Lancôme La Vie Est Belle ...read more
Lancôme La Vie Est Belle
What’s the perfect cologne for a men
|
Re: What’s the perfect cologne for a men
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: @briuanagreen I’m holding onto this rec!! I love anything from that line! I just got mine the Yves Saint Laurent Y Eau de Parfum & ...read more
@briuanagreen I’m holding onto this rec!! I love anything from that line! I just got mine the Yves Saint Laurent Y Eau de Parfum & it’s great staple for his collection.
Vanilla perfume
|
Re: Vanilla perfume
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: @Carlisa23 Hi! I love a good vanilla perfume.. I agree with the mentioned ones KAYALI VANILLA | 28 Eau de Parfum or NEST New York ...read more
@Carlisa23 Hi! I love a good vanilla perfume.. I agree with the mentioned ones KAYALI VANILLA | 28 Eau de Parfum or NEST New York Madagascar Vanilla Perfume Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL but also my fave is BURBERRY Burberry Goddess Eau de Parfum!!
FAV sol de Janro scent
|
Re: FAV sol de Janro scent
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I love the 59 Because it smells good for all seasons and gives you a calm smell Sol de Janeiro Mini Cheirosa 59 Perfume Mist 3.04 ...read more
I love the 59 Because it smells good for all seasons and gives you a calm smell Sol de Janeiro Mini Cheirosa 59 Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL The best smell if you like a calm scent.
23,054 Posts