From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Fragrance Fans

Fragrance Fans

• 53361 Members
  • 2078 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Floral Street Fragrances gone??
|
Re: Floral Street Fragrances gone??
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Floral street is back on Sephora 樂 but they took it away during the Sephora sale  I’m both mad & happy right now ...read more
Floral street is back on Sephora 🤔 but they took it away during the Sephora sale 😒 I’m both mad & happy right now
Don’t Know Which Perfume To Get
|
Re: Don’t Know Which Perfume To Get
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Ooh this is a decision @pinkiepiee. Have you been in-store to smell them yourself? If you haven't I really recommend it. Doing a l ...read more
Ooh this is a decision @pinkiepiee. Have you been in-store to smell them yourself? If you haven't I really recommend it. Doing a little sniff+wear test might help sway your decision. 🍨🙂
Favorite Fragrance
|
Re: Favorite Fragrance
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: My favorite fragrance is definitely the Versace Dylan Purple Eau de Parfum such an amazing scent  ...read more
My favorite fragrance is definitely the Versace Dylan Purple Eau de Parfum such an amazing scent 💜
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Sol de janerio
Sol de janerio smells amazing and it’s so cute  
Sol de janerio smells amazing and it’s so cute  
  • image.jpg
SOL DE JANEIRO
A SUMMER MUST HAVE. Literally in love and obsessed with the new Sol de Janeiro summer collection. Summer E Amor just stuck out to ...read more
A SUMMER MUST HAVE. Literally in love and obsessed with the new Sol de Janeiro summer collection. Summer E Amor just stuck out to me and reminded me of late night summer bike rides and nights out with your friends and family. Just get it! Trust me it is so good. Smells like 62 but more dark and floraly.Sol de Janeiro Summer é Amor Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL
  • image.jpg
NEW SOL DE JANERIO SUMMER SCENTS
 In love with this scent! It’s Coconutty but still kinda floral! I would recommend picking it up before the end of summer!
 In love with this scent! It’s Coconutty but still kinda floral! I would recommend picking it up before the end of summer!
  • image.jpg
New perfume
Looking for a new perfume. Read many positive reviews about Victor and Rolf Tiger Lilly. Has anyone purchased this-what are your t ...read more
Looking for a new perfume. Read many positive reviews about Victor and Rolf Tiger Lilly. Has anyone purchased this-what are your thoughts. Or any other fragrance you have loved? Thanks.
Sol de janero which is your fav
|
Re: Sol de janero which is your fav
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @emyqueen @Out of the 5 listed 68. ...read more
@emyqueen @Out of the 5 listed 68.
Recent images from this conversation
Sol De janerio
SpoilerBest sent clean and funky for your next trip to Rio!Best sent clean and funky for your next trip to Rio!  ...read more
SpoilerBest sent clean and funky for your next trip to Rio!Best sent clean and funky for your next trip to Rio! 
  • IMG_0254.jpeg
What scent is similar to Marc Jacob’s Daisy Love?
|
Re: What scent is similar to Marc Jacob’s Daisy Love?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I had never heard of it thank you for the suggestion!
I had never heard of it thank you for the suggestion!
23,190 Posts